Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need Everyones Honest opinion.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:59 PM
growley
Pre-"Crash" Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley
Default Re: I need Everyones Honest opinion.

Originally Posted by vasponger
sti doesnt even have a sunroof, every car need a sunroof
I wouldn't mind if I didn't have a sunroof...
Old 04-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Real race cars dont have sunroofs!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:33 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by goldcivic01
I am stuck between getting To0C0oL's '80 Camaro or To0C0oL's '81 Camaro. Which one people?
you can have both.. $1200.. and the 383...
Old 04-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Z
Old 04-21-2004, 08:06 PM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by goldcivic01
seems like most of you are more leaning towards the Sti. I was to, but do you all realize what all the 350 brings to the table, much more comfort features, and its 287 N/A Hp, and if i were to turbo that or Supercharge, i would totally surpass the Sti.
sounds like you already made up your mind or is it just me.

The STI is the first thing that came to mind when i read this thread. cars that are already turbo from factory are much cheaper to make faster than an N/A.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:50 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

STI might be faster out of the box, but it looks "ok". By OK I mean kinda cool, but it's not a timeless design and it's not sexy. By timeless I mean car's that still look gorgeous and "up to date" even after a long time i.e NSX's, Vipers, Rx-7's, C5's. The 350 Z gorgeous to me and performs great. Get a track edition w/ the killer Brembo brakes and mod it... that's what'd I'd do.

Wait... no I wouldn't. For the money for a Z car I'd get a cherry used C5, mod it, and fuck all yall up!
Old 04-21-2004, 08:54 PM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
STI might be faster out of the box, but it looks "ok". By OK I mean kinda cool, but it's not a timeless design and it's not sexy. By timeless I mean car's that still look gorgeous and "up to date" even after a long time i.e NSX's, Vipers, Rx-7's, C5's. The 350 Z gorgeous to me and performs great. Get a track edition w/ the killer Brembo brakes and mod it... that's what'd I'd do.

Wait... no I wouldn't. For the money for a Z car I'd get a cherry used C5, mod it, and fuck all yall up!
i like the word timeless you used, but have C5's been out a long time?
Old 04-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Well C5's have been out since 97 and people still think they're brand new cars. They're sleek and sexy and will always look hot. Anything sleek and sexy will look good for a long long time... look at older Jags (sexy)