Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for car meets / Places to hang out in Richmond area

Old 09-17-2013, 02:41 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Looking for car meets / Places to hang out in Richmond area

Mr White, how about a gaggle of faggles? Also known as the hondurrs on here. Or is that redundant?

Last edited by Yardjass; 09-17-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:57 AM
Heat
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally Posted by macgruber
this site is a prime example of a Failed Public Education system provided by VA. I would love to see how some of you would act in a professional environment.. But then again, I need someone to flip my burgers.. So keep making up words and flipping my burgers..
K since this is just further evidence you're a douche let me help you out with some things I learned in VA.

1. In your first post it is a BAD idea to post what kind of car you have, no matter how innocent your motivation. (yours was obviously to let people know you have an NSX which you think is cool and will get a bunch of honda dick riders, another over-sight)

You have a civic? BAD IDEA
You have a lambo? BAD IDEA
You have anything in between? BAD IDEA

You're sure to alienate a lot more people than you strike a chord with and the result is....a thread like this.

2. Generally the regulars who are flaming you are pretty secure individuals. Not a lot of flat brim wearing teenagers in here to ride your nuts. They are driven away from the discussion forum areas and are relegated to infesting the for sale sections like the roaches they are.

3. Behavior on the internet and behavior in a work environment are different things. A shocking revelation I know.

4. You used the phrase "flip(ping) my burgers" twice in the same sentence. I think they teach kids that's poor diction in 6th grade....well at least they do in VA

Ok Ok I'm being a little rough on you. Since you're dieing for attention about your car. An NSX is a neat car. I wouldn't mind having one as a beater.

Enjoy your stay!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by macgruber
this site is a prime example of a Failed Public Education system provided by VA. I would love to see how some of you would act in a professional environment..
Yet OP comes from Texas lul

Why did you uppercase the F?