Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 Miata beather

Old 01-30-2014, 05:00 AM
Scot
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scot has disabled reputation
Default 1990 Miata beather

Name: Scot
Means of contact: PM, or 5-four-0-six-4-nine-one-three five-nine
Price: $ 1,500 obo (since i have to put a price, shoot me a reasonable cash offer) NO TRADES

Description:

I have a blue, '90 that since I can't decide exactly what to do with it, I figured I would see if anyone was interested in it. 149k. It belonged to a co-workers father who recently passed, and I bought it from her.

Good: NO RUST current inspection It runs and drives timing belt/water pump done at 136k. Early '90 build so according to people smart than me, the tub is lighter than later tubs...... Great for a track build

Bad: Automatic (could be a plus or minus depending on what your opinion is.....) Clear coat is peeling, top has been repaired, drivers window doesn't move (however you can push it up and down manually...)

No trades, but make me a cash offer before I do something dumb with it that I really don't have the time or space to do........

•yes it's pictured on a trailer, but it does run well, these are from the day I picked it up and are the best one's I have of it.......

Pictures:

Old 01-30-2014, 05:40 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: 1990 Miata beather

What's a beather?

And great price on the car, although I think your wrong on the tubs being lighter for a early 90 car. It does however, and short nose crank in it, which could be a issue
Old 01-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Scot
Registered member

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
What's a beather?
Lol, Beater...... Early morning spelling fail and of course it won't let me change it.....

And great price on the car, although I think your wrong on the tubs being lighter for a early 90 car.
According to all the Spec Miata builders (and the Spec Miata forum) I spoke to when I build my race car, the early build '90's are lighter. Mazda made a mid year change with the metal supplier...... But that being said I have not personally weighed one.......

It does however, and short nose crank in it, which could be a issue
It is a short nose, but it does not have any play (or one of the spare motors I have would already be swapped in....), and it doesn't have any of the telling metal shaving signs on the pulley....... Plus it's a 1% failure rate (unless you really mess up the timing belt change when putting in the crank pulley bolt....). Anyone is more than willing to come check it out.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:51 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Like I mentioned, I'll hit you up if I don't get my buddies car.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Scot
Registered member

Car is sold.