Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cars you'd like to see remade

Old 02-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Cars you'd like to see remade

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon
I wish more people kept their z32's in good condition... i would love to restomod one oneday... the profile is sexy as hell. unfortunately i see so many dooked by chromies and knock off body kits , IF i'm lucky to see one at all.
That's that car for you. The prices have hit rock bottom but you're hard pressed to find one for sale that isn't a shitbox. Usually the people who have nice ones, have them because they love and care for them, and have no desire to sell, even less so because even if they did want to sell, the car doesn't command jack shit for a price. This is the only decent one that's been available locally for 3 or 4 years now, and it is overpriced as fuck. I think I offered them like 7 or 8 grand a while back, which is insane for a non-turbo, and they still turned me down. I should probably call them again and tell them their timing belt is way past due by time though. LOL!

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5385587103.html
Old 02-24-2016, 02:42 PM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I agree with this with the exception of the GTO and G8. Those Holdens are fantastic cars.
Love the G8... Had to get a 2nd one because i missed the first one so much
Old 02-24-2016, 02:46 PM
RatchetGoon
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

shame. 12 years is plenty of time for rot and cracks. maybe once the valves and pistons do the nasty, he'll drop the price to street value. geesh.

- G8's are legit.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:51 PM
WalkerRS
Registered member

WalkerRS has disabled reputation

Not too old, but RX-8. I need more rotary in a daily driver.