Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Help Needed: Best Upgrades for Daily Driver Honda Civic?

Old Today | 01:34 AM
marcellsalaas090
Registered Member

marcellsalaas090 is on a distinguished road
Default Help Needed: Best Upgrades for Daily Driver Honda Civic?

Hey everyone,

I am relatively new to the Honda scene and recently picked up a 2017 Honda Civic (EX). I use it mainly as a daily driver but I would like to do some upgrades to enhance performance, handling and maybe even aesthetics without sacrificing comfort or reliability. I have been digging through the forum and found a lot of useful info but I am still unsure about a few things.
  • What are the best suspension upgrades for better handling in everyday driving: ?? I don’t want it to ride too stiff, just a nice balance.
  • Any recommendations on exhausts that give a nice sound without being too loud or droning on the highway: ??
  • Lastly, I have been thinking about a cold air intake are there any real benefits for a daily driver, or is it more for show: ??

Appreciate any input from the community here!! I would love to hear what you’ve done to your Civics, especially those of you with similar use cases.

Thanks in advance !!

MarceloCissp