Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I DO need help... :(

Old 06-15-2004, 05:05 PM
elementalwindx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default I DO need help... :(

*EDIT* I see this nice howto here http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126729 and I am going to try that in the morning and see how it goes...pray for me!

First off I have to say that I absolutely hate japanese retailers, namely EDO Performance... ok done with that...

I bought an Apexi TT from them back in Jan, went thru months of bs trying to get money back w/o luck...I got 10$ back...wtf? anyways my problem with the apexi tt is it will not keep the car on w/ the key out of the ignition. But if the key is on the "acc" position or whatever its called, it will countdown and turn off. welll yea thats kinda backwards. I put male/female connectors on the 3 colored wires from the wiring harness they sent me, and I've tried god knows how many diff. combinations, some where the TT will come on when the car is on, but not count down at all, some where the car will do the beginning of what i said above. There are 3 colors, red, blue, green. red being power of course. Well when I connect the blue and green like it should be, I noticed the tt doesnt save any of the settings I set. But if either the blue or the green are connected but not at the same time, it will save the settings but still do the first said above when I turn off the car Does anyone have any tips about my problem? I've even tried putting red on green or blue or whatever, just random crap, with no luck.
Thanks for your help guys and gals.

Last edited by elementalwindx; 06-15-2004 at 06:08 PM.