Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

what the hell

Old 07-10-2004 | 05:28 AM
P DUB

P DUB has disabled reputation
Default Re: what the hell

Originally Posted by LOCO
i see us losing the lot really soon becasue people cannot take a little shit talking and handeling the fact that their car is not the fastest in the world.

I talked to a police officer and he said that stephen b furniture is complaining and the lot will be lost.
Old 07-10-2004 | 05:37 AM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

once again daniel i have already stated it before and i will state it again.

i wanted to race you because you talked shit about WRX and how fast your probe is. Thats all. Then i wanted to race NIC with the RED mustang that is not in your club.Thats it. then all this other drama im not a part of. My friend with the 240 will race anyone.

daniel i dont care what the other people say on the internet. thats all i wanted to do.No Biggie...then now you and nic dont race for fun..you race for money...so then i told you that i will race you for money and i got no response.

and '03 cavy...i dont know who you are. yea my name is Alfie and i sold the civic like 3-4 years ago.whats ur point? im not starting drama. i dont know why daniel you dont understand what is going on. so. thats all i have to say.
Old 07-10-2004 | 10:18 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so your alfy?? cuz I have no idea what these guys are talking about.

please post where I was talking shit about WRX's lol, everyone knows that I want one. I never claimed my car was crazy fast, just faster then a WRX, I have proven that many times.

me and nic and many others will race for fun, but not grudge matches we dont. Like I have stated many many times, if you were someone that was not starting trouble and came out to hang out and have fun, then most of us would run for shits and giggles, but dont seem to want to do that.

You dont care what people say on the internet?? then why do I keep getting all these calls?? who else has anyone talked to besides you?? All this shit started is from you.

Look we can do it this way. You your friends or whoever they are to chill out, you chill out yourself, stop all this bullshit and if you come out next sunday and be kool, just hang out and have fun, I will run you for fun, kool??
btw- this run will be from a roll lol, I aint dumb
Old 07-10-2004 | 10:52 AM
sepulchral
Banned

sepulchral is an unknown quantity at this point

if you drive a probe ask for mercy. mike
Old 07-10-2004 | 10:57 AM
LOCO
Banned

lol if you say so. I beleive the TT rx-7 was asking for mercy though lol

funny the people that talk bad about my car are the ones that have never seen it run.
Old 07-10-2004 | 11:25 AM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

ok ill be there next sunday Daniel.
Old 07-10-2004 | 12:30 PM
LOCO
Banned

kool kool. you gonna be there drama free though correct?? and you gonna get all these problems fixed right??

Cuz i just got a voicmail (phone was left in the car) from some girl talking about I have been talking shit about sean?? Who is sean?? and when have I been talking shit about him??
Old 07-10-2004 | 05:09 PM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

im fine. see you then
Old 07-10-2004 | 10:13 PM
LOCO
Banned

you gonne straighten the rest of the shit out, I am not raceing any of your crew till all this bullshit is straightened out.

idont know why I keep getting these phone calls telling me I have been talking shit to peop-le I have no idea what they are talking about. When all this shit is gone and you and your friends can come out and be kool with us, then the raceing is on and kool.

I will swing by AED later this weekm, so if everything is straight by sunday I will be ready to run