Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car just got shot!

Old 07-14-2004, 05:31 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car just got shot!

Originally Posted by Focal X
And as for racism, it doesn't fucking exist anymore except for all the ignorant fucks keeping it going by always crying racism this and racism that. If someone gets called a honkey, spic, porch monkey, ****** or whatever... its not racism its a fucking insult like faggot, dike, asshole, and cunt. We all share fucking water fountains now. Get the fuck over it.
not trying to stir shit, but if racism doesnt exist, why spell out spic, honkey etc. but ******..? just a question.. racism is still in this world and will always be in this world.. simple as that.. its not as bad as it was, but its still there..

edit: hahaha.. i never knew it was blocked out.. i just my self..
Old 07-14-2004, 06:29 PM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation

And as for racism, it doesn't fucking exist anymore except for all the ignorant fucks keeping it going by always crying racism this and racism that.
This is the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. Racism I can live with, it's the denial that pisses me off. Hey take it from me I know that some people cry wolf or are quick to call something or someone racist when it's not really the case but just as often this shit is actually happening.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Jestible
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

And as for racism, it doesn't fucking exist anymore except for all the ignorant fucks keeping it going by always crying racism this and racism that. If someone gets called a honkey, spic, porch monkey, ****** or whatever... its not racism its a fucking insult like faggot, dike, asshole, and cunt. We all share fucking water fountains now. Get the fuck over it.
What the fuck are you talking about? Racism is still extremely strong. Wake the hell up man. If I call a black person a ****** it's not just another normal insult term. If I distinkly call a mexican a spic I don't use it just because it's just another random insult. It's discriminatory. Call me racist, because I'll be honest. Most of the experience I've had with black people haven't been good ones. It's not even that to be honest, it's just the ignorant, "I'm a gansta bitch" ones that piss me off. They are really going far with that life... let me tell you. By the way, I forgot to throw in my protection statement of, "I have a lot of black friends so I'm not that racist."
Old 07-14-2004, 08:14 PM
VTFrontier
Cut,it,out

VTFrontier

lol this thread went to hell...i want the 10 min of my life back for reading all this bullshit