Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

04 Mustang GT Question?

Old 08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 04 Mustang GT Question?

Originally Posted by litlespic
Ohh trust me, I heard about your little break down beucase I "joked on you" from BC. Honestly, I dont remember saying anything to you before I met you.
I didn't know your "style", then.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Holy shit, I thought he was joking. Im sorry for putting you through hell.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:34 PM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by 2Fast4Rice
The SLPs are awesome, they dont have mufflers, just a set of high flow resonators, but if you like the flowmasters, avoid the deltaflows like the plague, the baffles blow out of them if you get an X pipe, and they make a nasty rattle.
I dont know about fbodys or mustangs but the LMs I have on my vette are just straight pipes with this cheezy insert that you can put in or leave out. I left that out and it sounded like a motorboat, so I added on the SLP Xpipe/resonator. Fixed the tone but now it's a lot quieter. Next up are the headers I guess
Old 08-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by litlespic
If you blow up my car, I will kill you. Leave it how it is.
Don't worry....
Old 08-03-2004, 04:42 PM
QuickV6
Registered Member

QuickV6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8
If you haven't heard a SLP cat-back. You don't know what your missing! SLP is the best sounding thing for a Mustang and damn good performance too.
Is this the exaust that you have? Because your exaust sounds damn good.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:48 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Brock? Mods? What?
Old 08-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Brock? Mods? What?
His is still a stocker other than the Tri-ax I believe, well at least I hope so, you always want to break in a car before doing major mods.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:10 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Break the car in how you are goin to have it. If you rae goin to put a blower on after break in.. put the blower on before... engine will be use to it. You dont see people build engines to put ht estock shit in to "break in" the engine...