Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Dealer crashes M5, tells customer "that'll buff right out"

Old 10-08-2010 | 02:27 PM
twinturbomeow
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Dealer crashes M5, tells customer "that'll buff right out"

that sucks, what are the chances of that happening to me in my 95 civic single cam that next time i get my oil changed!!!! OMG i spent soo much money on those 19's!@@!Q$!@$
Old 10-08-2010 | 02:39 PM
Atlantis
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
that sucks, what are the chances of that happening to me in my 95 civic single cam that next time i get my oil changed!!!! OMG i spent soo much money on those 19's!@@!Q$!@$
LOL fag
Old 10-08-2010 | 02:59 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Updates:

Response from Autobahns Lawyers.
This LITERALLY is laughable. Just DENY EVERYTHING!!!
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/att...nal-answer.pdf
Now that is fucking classic lawyering.
Old 10-08-2010 | 08:28 PM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
And if a dealer crashes your '95 Civic and has to pay out of pocket to you for the loss by value of your car, what WOULD you do with the $10.86?

Last edited by White Devil; 10-09-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2010 | 04:06 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Anybody here familiar with TX law? Why is this being argued on misrepresentation and warranty grounds rather than the bailee laws?
Old 10-09-2010 | 01:29 PM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Anybody here familiar with TX law? Why is this being argued on misrepresentation and warranty grounds rather than the bailee laws?
im barely familiar with the laws in the state i live in....

oh and LOL at the 2 bmw ads on this page