Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The one car you wish you never sold thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:54 AM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The one car you wish you never sold thread

i dont has pics anymore but i wish i still had my 70 cadi fleetwood. maybe one day i'll get another throw some 100 spoke wire crims on it and four 12's in the boot. then ride out like B-Rad yo! hahaha
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 AM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The one car you wish you never sold thread

Originally Posted by all4sr's
hey, cool story, your truck is still gonna look like shit, your just mad cause you know i'm right, any other mini trucker/low rider that has seen those horrid ass pics of what you call a mini truck that you posted in david's thread knows' that your truck is garbage.

i don't give two shits about "all for wheels cambered", your not doing anything that anyone else hasn't done or seen beofre, IRS, big fucking deal, sold axle is where it's at, good luck 3 wheelin with that stupid ass setup. Unless your truck is going to be body dropped, your either A. going to have something that looks like shit(wich it already does), or B. have a stupid ass looking truck with either reallly small, or way too large wheels. Your "swap" is of no importance unless it's going to be a V8" swap" or some sort of retarded boosted motor, any other "swap" in a truck like the one you have is fucking stupid.
i do have my v8 swap pieced together i got the motor and tranny and irs is alot better then solid axle everybody has solid axle ive yet to see a bagged truck with irs especially a mazda