Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

TPE Dyno Day/New Location Grand Opening

Old 07-01-2008 | 05:50 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: TPE Dyno Day/New Location Grand Opening

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Between my car and the Supra, I'm not the dyno queen! I actually go to the track.
I was thinking the same thing. That and the fact that you actually like your car enough to keep it.
Old 07-02-2008 | 06:45 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lawlz!
I was thinking the same thing. That and the fact that you actually like your car enough to keep it.
We are talking about Derricks Supra, is he selling it or something?
Old 07-02-2008 | 06:46 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Between my car and the Supra, I'm not the dyno queen! I actually go to the track.

I here ya
Old 07-02-2008 | 08:07 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TPE
We are talking about Derricks Supra, is he selling it or something?
Oops ma bad. I thought you were talking about YOUR old supra. I completely forgot Derrick's was at the shop.