Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:50 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Hondas are faster in the 1/4 then in the 1/8. stock/lightly modded N/A hondas dont even really start pulling till half way though the 1/8 being that their top end cars & have little torque.
Didn't mean that as a personal attack or anything.. I guess that came out wrong.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:50 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Chris ran 9.0's all motor in his h22 accord.

BTW, you running the afc hack? I think you should DEFINATELY get some better tuning. It makes a world of difference. If you need some help or someone to tune it PM me or come to our shop. I can do uberdata or crome up to an easy 10lbs.
Yeah, Im only running this POS hack(Its not even my VAFC, borrowed lol) just because my EPROM burner is still in shipping, damn thing is being shipped from Hong Kong, I will be running uberdata with datalogging. I need a wideband but I so low on cash I cant afford it right know... Trying to put forged pistons & a clutch in my car this week. Ill prolly hit you up sometime early November for some tuning after I get my shit straight
Old 10-31-2005, 12:54 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Didn't mean that as a personal attack or anything.. I guess that came out wrong.
No, no attack or anything, nothing like that lol. It was just a simple response yo know lol
Old 10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
pivt
Registered Member

pivt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Thanks for the compliments man. I've spent alot of money to see minimal gains, so it's frustrating sometimes... but it'll pay off when I go FI. I don't understand all the hating on my tranny, it was just a personal preference at the time of purchase.... and I haven't lost to a manual one yet. With the right upgrades, auto Z's can shift just as fast as most manual drivers without risking a mis-shift. Modded Z's are rare around here for some reason, which just adds to the originality of mine
Dont get it twisted....im not hating on ur tranny.There alot more relaxing to drive.plus its ur preference....I just give u a hard time about it....so cheer up.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:38 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yeah, Im only running this POS hack(Its not even my VAFC, borrowed lol) just because my EPROM burner is still in shipping, damn thing is being shipped from Hong Kong, I will be running uberdata with datalogging. I need a wideband but I so low on cash I cant afford it right know... Trying to put forged pistons & a clutch in my car this week. Ill prolly hit you up sometime early November for some tuning after I get my shit straight

sounds good, we have a wideband that we use for tuning cars too, just fyi.

Chris's car as well as many many turbo AND n/a hondas are still running strong.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:25 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Haha, sounds like the same place I bought mine, got to my house in like a week and a half, pretty fast if you think about it..ebay right?

9.6 is like high 14's.. 14.7-8ish probably, which is not bad for an all motor prelude no doubt..
Old 10-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by GaRn
Haha, sounds like the same place I bought mine, got to my house in like a week and a half, pretty fast if you think about it..ebay right?

9.6 is like high 14's.. 14.7-8ish probably, which is not bad for an all motor prelude no doubt..
Yeah, ebay.

Well, I looked up under the car today. I broke the driver side axle shaft. So it was the clutch everyone thought it was nor did "another tranny bites the dust" lol
Old 11-01-2005, 06:12 AM
LiLQt00
Registered Member

LiLQt00 LiLQt00 LiLQt00

Well we finally got the turbo on the car at about 4:00 am this morning. I didn't get to test drive it but Martin did and he said it feels even stronger than the first!! YIPPY!
Old 11-01-2005, 05:13 PM
SickEJ1
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

thats sweet , glad to see the electricity turned back on

Last edited by SickEJ1; 11-02-2005 at 12:46 AM.