Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Please allow me to introduce myself

Old 07-25-2011, 02:15 PM
BlownLS1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1
Default Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

I can't agree partner there is just something about the T/A body lines that does it for me. Car is fuckin sexy i always wanted a camaro SS tho. I was actually on my way to buy a hugger orange one when i got this. They sold it about an hour before i got there. I was so pissed and on my way out when the sales guy asked me" does it have to be a camaro?" I turned and said "no it has to be LS Juan powered" so im sorry. He was like how about a trans-am? I took it for a test drive and was hooked! I paid $15,500 with 31,xxx on the clock.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Beach Cruiser
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

Thanks Trav, the first gen is getting close to running again with the old SBC, got a LS1 swap sitting in the garage for her for the winter project.

to the Op, as for Frost you'll have to call him, there is no standard price for tuning for FI applications. He's a great guy, he's been really helpful getting my son's head cam car dialed in. He's up in Richmond, not that far if you're in W'burg.

WS6 > SS
Old 07-25-2011, 07:21 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I seen this a while back but just geting around to telling you to eat a dick and ............ we fuck all new members with no lube at the first meet you go to. see you around cupcake
Old 07-26-2011, 07:47 AM
BlownLS1
Banned

BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1

Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
Thanks Trav, the first gen is getting close to running again with the old SBC, got a LS1 swap sitting in the garage for her for the winter project.

to the Op, as for Frost you'll have to call him, there is no standard price for tuning for FI applications. He's a great guy, he's been really helpful getting my son's head cam car dialed in. He's up in Richmond, not that far if you're in W'burg.

WS6 > SS
My only issue with a tuner in richmond is driving it that far untuned. I could get him to flash it with a base tune for boost but its not something I really want to do. I may just remove the blower and reinstall it once I get there. I dont have a set plan just yet, depemds alot on what its goin to cost me to do it. Ive learned my lesson about getting what you pay for (DTP) so I will be using Frost for the tune. Ive heard nothing but positive feedback from almost the enitre LS powered community here. Now I just gotta hit him up and get her to him.