Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dyno Inc Issues

Old 05-24-2009, 09:41 AM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSVTECEG757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dyno Inc Issues

Originally Posted by mikejones002100
haters stop bashing on dyno inc. great shop and tunes well also. if they fixed the car after the fact then there should be no discrepancy on getting SCAMMED. dueshers . Stock b16 turbo made good numbers on 7psi on the dyno, so ill let my dyno sheet do the talking. gotta love dyno inc be there in a moth for a re-tune.
you say that now, untill you really get to know somebody.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:57 AM
gsr-turd
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

got my car tuned by them yesterday, by tim. i think they do a real good job, 4th time they tuned a car for me and everytime the car drives awesome
Old 05-24-2009, 10:27 AM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

Originally Posted by GSR-TURD
got my car tuned by them yesterday, by tim. i think they do a real good job, 4th time they tuned a car for me and everytime the car drives awesome
nothing against Tim, he is a good guy, but i wont name names to put people out. i just have to say ive spent more than a person should to be unsatisfied with the results. You know you think if it happens once its no big deal everyone makes mistakes, but when it reoccurs its a diff story.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:31 PM
gsr-turd
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

Originally Posted by LSVTECEG757
nothing against Tim, he is a good guy, but i wont name names to put people out. i just have to say ive spent more than a person should to be unsatisfied with the results. You know you think if it happens once its no big deal everyone makes mistakes, but when it reoccurs its a diff story.
yes true, but everyone has a bad time, it can't always work out my friend car blew up when they took it off the dyno at another tuner won't say his name and he is a very reputable tuner. and charges alot lol
Old 05-24-2009, 01:26 PM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

Originally Posted by GSR-TURD
yes true, but everyone has a bad time, it can't always work out my friend car blew up when they took it off the dyno at another tuner won't say his name and he is a very reputable tuner. and charges alot lol
well the way the car was tuned blew the car up. And i have had bad business from them since i started dealing with them. Every time a diff problem. Then after they changed their staff i figured it would change as far as their business, and it didnt.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Homemade WRX
sounds like a semi

Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX

Originally Posted by LSVTECEG757
well the way the car was tuned blew the car up. And i have had bad business from them since i started dealing with them. Every time a diff problem. Then after they changed their staff i figured it would change as far as their business, and it didnt.
Having been someone who worked there and left the shop...the staff isn't the problem.

I won't get into details but it was something that I pointed out to the owner since May of 06...IIRC that's the same month the shop opened

Tim and Darius are both great guys and do mean the best for everything they work on.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:18 AM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

Originally Posted by Homemade WRX
Having been someone who worked there and left the shop...the staff isn't the problem.

I won't get into details but it was something that I pointed out to the owner since May of 06...IIRC that's the same month the shop opened

Tim and Darius are both great guys and do mean the best for everything they work on.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:52 AM
DC5
Banned

DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5

Agreed with post above. I don't personally know tim, but Lamar and Darius are really easy to get along with. Very laid back and yet still maintain their professionalism. They installed my tein s-techs on my rsx and I haven't had any issues with the install since. I'm not here to negate anyone's problems, but I'm saying that as of yet, nothing bad has happened to me including them.