Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Super Tuner Show

Old 08-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Boosted DC2
Rock on you fucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted DC2
Default Re: Super Tuner Show

Originally Posted by StraitLineSpeed
i met you a long time ago,back when you werent in ultraspeed,because of some personal problems...i dont know if you know what im talking about..but i had a white crx...it was at the gas station right by indian river road...you showed me respect,and acted cool towards me...then i needed an integra hood...and me,and two of my friends came over someone's house,and all of yall were chillin (cj,john,etc.)...and you were pulling the hood off the integra..and pulling out the latch assembly for us....i didnt say anything,because i didnt know any of you guys like that,to just come out and say "whats up"...i usually keep quiet around Uspeed people...but atleast you know im not generalizing the whole team..i know most of yall are chill.
ok i remember you now. how's that integra? yeah from what i heard these Emotion guys are taking shit seriously. correct me if i'm wrong. i'm not even there right now. i've been gone since the beginning of july and i just keep hearing all this bullshit. hopefully when i get back everything will be resolved.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:07 AM
StraitLineSpeed
Banned

StraitLineSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boosted DC2
ok i remember you now. how's that integra? yeah from what i heard these Emotion guys are taking shit seriously. correct me if i'm wrong. i'm not even there right now. i've been gone since the beginning of july and i just keep hearing all this bullshit. hopefully when i get back everything will be resolved.
the integra's good..i just boosted it..so hopefully if its finished getting tuned today,i can do a little bit more work to it before fri/sat.

I mean,yea,they are getting serious about it..i dont know why..they took home 17(i think thats right) trophies from STS..i think they just got a little mad,because everyone was mad at them that they took home so many...its all good though..it was expected when you're sponsored.

i dont think theres any real beef between Emo and you guys...if ive been reading the thread correctly...i think everything is already resolved...but its not my business..so im gonna stay outta it.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:04 PM
3sgte_slowica
Like a Rockstar!?

3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica 3sgte_slowica

dammit, i took home a trophy.