Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Nissan 240SX (S14)

Old 08-19-2012, 08:44 PM
supra97
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supra97 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Nissan 240SX (S14)

You guys realize you're getting a 95 s14, that's running, with less than 140k on it, for 2300. Stock too. All that stuff is minor. Dash, rotor, bumper can all be acquired for real cheap. Essentially getting a low mileage s14 for 2300. So what if its not showroom quality. Still cheap considering the mileage and year.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 PM
supra97
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Odysseus Prime
So for 2,300, I would get a :
*base model, 4-lug S14 with a completely fucked up dash
*no paint (other than hood)
*no front bumper
*no wheels (other than steelies and some BS "spares" you have - and what also looks to be no tread on front tires).
*Driver side window doesn't roll down (switch is broken)
*Passenger side window goes off track when trying to roll it up.
*Warped front passenger side rotor that you say "does not affect braking power at all". LOL - I would love for you to explain this.....

I can honestly say that you are fucking crazy. The ones you refer to as "way worse go for way more than that all because it had coils on it.", at least have paint, a decent dash, usually 5-lug, and In fact, are in no way worse than what you have here. Even if the body was in a worse condition, the car usually has an engine swap and/or wheels+some suspension work.

I have never seen worse sell for more than what you are asking.

You might as well just label this thread as "FS: S14 rolling shell. NEEDS LOTS OF WORK TO BE A 'PANTY DROPPER' "

This thing is garbage.

But hey, it's your car LOL. GLWS.
Garbage? Really? Lol.

You can get a dash for cheap.

Paint isn't all that important. It's mechanically sound, which is what matters.

Front bumpers for s14s can be found cheap online.

Once again, you don't NEED wheels.

The windows can be fixed for cheap too. Hell, you could do it yourself if you wanted to.

Buy some new rotors online for cheap. Fixed warped problem.

Stop thinking that every car being sold should have wheels and look dope. Build something for once instead of buying something that has already been done for you. You're getting a solid 95 s14 for cheap.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:26 PM
supra97
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TimmyD87
Has problem but what car doesnt: most cars dont
Looking at your thread history, you just totaled your Volvo. Excuse me. Your old Volvo. An MK3 Supra that had bad A/C. And since you want to talk aesthetics, that was one ugly ass front bumper. A jeep that needed a U joint for the driveshaft. Another jeep that needed a cat and a headliner. Another Jeep that needed a front diff. Another MK3 supra that didn't even run and you asked 1900 obo. And you priced this running 95 s14 with 135K on it for 1000? And I'm quoting you right now "Bought it with intentions of fixing but dont have time. The more parts I get for it and the more I work on it, the price goes up." Dont you think he had the same intentions with this s14? And an accord that didnt even pass inspection.

AC was charged but ran out: you are stupid as fuck, ac doesnt "run out" in a short period of time it takes years, so you have a leak...
Quick to jump to conclusions over the internet, eh?

I paid more for it: your dumb ass fault
He didn't tell you how much more. He could've paid 100 or 200 more. You're still getting a good deal on an s14.

when I got it the paint had sun spots: better than shitty primer ass clown
that's more of an opinion. and in this case, keep your shitty hating ass opinions to yourself.

have had trouble finding a job so in the interest of paying bills I must sell: you suck at life and no one will bu this over priced pos
this served no purpose? at all. like, literally, at all.

dashboards can be acquired, windows can be fixed and rotors can be replaced, fuck off my thread, and have a nice day: yes it is worth $1000 not $2300 faggot.

GO BACK TO CRAIGSLIST dumb ass
once again, you had an mk3 supra that didn't run for 1900 obo. and you're pricing this at 1000? Lol.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:16 PM
supra97
Registered Member

bump
Old 08-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Alduin
Registered Member

Alduin has disabled reputation

if i were in any other situation, I would consider trades but at this point in time I'd just be back in square one :\
Old 08-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Alduin
Registered Member

Alduin has disabled reputation

thank you! lol this dude flew off the handle for no effing reason, I dont know what his deal is.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:32 AM
ComptonAssDan
Registered Member

ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan

Wow, I don't usually reply to buy threads but this is nuts.

I can honestly see why people say it's not worth it, whereas I can also see why people would say it is. It's all relative.

On one side, I've owned an S14 that I built up from stock, with absolutely 0 problems.

On the reverse, I had one that was similar to this one for sale:

Before:

During:

After:

I'll tell you from personal experience, the amount of work I put into the second one just sourcing parts and re-doing everything was very time consuming and could have been better spent on other things, but I had the money to do it at the time, so I did.

Bottom line is, it's going to depend on your budget, your goals, and what you want to do with the car if it's worth it to you. To be transparent it was NOT as easy as some of you are making it out to be, but THAT'S OK.

Let's be real -- we all share this expensive hobby. The difference is where you're going to spend your time and money. Stop arguing about it.

OP, good luck with the sale, man. It's work, but hopefully it'll be worth it to someone and they can give that 240 a good home.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 PM
jayrod360
Registered Member

jayrod360 has disabled reputation

ill give you 1800?