Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shit Stolen:

Old 12-02-2006 | 09:44 AM
coockie
Living in the keys

coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Shit Stolen:

Originally Posted by smirnoFFz
god damn.. this shit gets worse every damn year..
every damn year?
u might wanna say every day!!!
Old 12-02-2006 | 10:19 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
hey cole who has been over to your house recently that's also been to francisco's?
i don't know...

and i found out it wasn't jamie but its cool because im going to stipulaate every FMIC core and radiator i see becauste the damage is tell tale on these things.
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:41 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

come one people you must have seen something
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:43 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

so yea... which of yalls friends/aquantences are being shady as hell lately, cuz all yalls shit is getting taken it seems
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:30 AM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone put your intercooler back into the garage. However. my house was ransacked recently, my guess would be when your shit was taken. Probably someone looking for your car keys and my ps2 was stolen in the process. Looks like someone also tried breaking into your car here, cause the window was pried out. You shit needs to be put back together. That was the one thing I asked you to do, if you wanted to keep your car here. It has been up on jack stands completely stripped now for well over a month and most of your bolts are attatched to everything that needs to be put back together.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:32 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by SlowLS
Someone put your intercooler back into the garage.
So whoever "stole" the IC returned it? This story gets stranger and stranger.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:37 AM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
So whoever "stole" the IC returned it? This story gets stranger and stranger.
I guess. I had no idea it or what was stolen til he mentioned something to my wife the other day. However. I know it is sitting on a table on top of all my shit in the middle of my garage now.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:41 AM
Cpt. Non-Spell
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

You guys need to invest in a dog. Pit bull maybe. MIne works great!
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:44 AM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

alergic to dogs.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:50 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SlowLS
alergic to dogs.
Better get a gangster ass cat.

Quick Reply: Shit Stolen: