Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

4 runner questions

Old 03-22-2006, 12:24 PM
99LudaPre
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough99LudaPre is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 4 runner questions

haha^^^^ I had a 94 4runner...which was the 3VZE with 190,000 miles on it. It ran great, started up perfectly everytime no matter what the weather conditions. It did begin to burn a little oil right before I sold it though. The rear diff was about to go so thats why I sold it. Other than that, it was a decent vehicle. Any Jap brand makes a great motor so whats your reasoning on not liking toyota motors, other than that the 3VZE lacks HP? 200,000 miles is still alot, so don't buy it if you're looking for a primary vehicle. I would just buy it for a 4WD truck to take it to the beach if you can get a good deal on it. hope this helps your decision.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:26 PM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by Royalty
sorry kid, changed my screen name. Try again.
regaurdless, thats beside the point. wow i joined in 05. i am also 17 is the funny too? i didnt think it was. the fact that i didnt type my sentences out in a intellegance level at yours is wrong and i am sorry. I'm sorry you had nothing better to do then get your panties in a bunch over the fact that i didnt make it clearly.

once again, if you don't have anything to put into this thread, please dont respond.

thanks
Old 03-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Originally Posted by j4k3
regaurdless(regardless), thats beside the point. wow i joined in 05. i am also 17 is the (that) funny too? i didnt think it was. the fact that i didnt type my sentences out in a intellegance (intellegent) level at (such as) yours is wrong and i am sorry. I'm sorry you had nothing better to do then get your panties in a bunch over the fact that i didnt make it clearly (clear).

thanks
It's ok, I forgive you, but as a 4 wheeler myself I am compelled to post. If you are going to attempt to make a rebuttal and an insult at least make sure you
1. are knowledgeable of the subject matter and
2. spell correctly and use proper English, k.

Do yourself a favor and stop bickering with me, its pointless.

Toyota motors are damn reliable and very strong. You may be better off with a yota pick up vs a 4-runner. You are young and insurance will be lower for a pick up. Yota suvs can also be grossly over priced, they hold their value well, but some of the prices people are asking is ridiculous.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:51 PM
j4k3
holla

Originally Posted by Royalty
It's ok, I forgive you, but as a 4 wheeler myself I am compelled to post. If you are going to attempt to make a rebuttal and an insult at least make sure you
1. are knowledgeable of the subject matter and
2. spell correctly and use proper English, k.

Do yourself a favor and stop bickering with me, its pointless.

Toyota motors are damn reliable and very strong. You may be better off with a yota pick up vs a 4-runner. You are young and insurance will be lower for a pick up. Yota suvs can also be grossly over priced, they hold their value well, but some of the prices people are asking is ridiculous.
you're "bickering" over stupid things so therefore i'm not going to just be like ok you can just run your mouth and let it be. excuse me for not proof-reading my posts. i tend not to do that unless what i say is of importance.

back on subject- what makes the pick-up so much better than the 4-runner. all of the pick-ups i've found are around the same price at the 4-runners tend to be. i am looking for something with a bed on it to haul around the bike i'm soon to purchase but then again i would also like the convience of having a back seat. if i could find a tacoma with an extended cab and four wheel drive i'd deffinitly pick it up but all the ones i've found to fit that, have been well out of my price range. i'm working with around 3500(or close to it)once i sell my car. if you know anyone selling something like that then let me know please
Old 03-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Brycerb
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

I think I know some one selling a 4 runner that has a rebuilt engine in it. I think he is asking $4500, but you might me able to talk him down to your price range. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:27 PM
JPW0504
Love the mud

JPW0504 has disabled reputation

I have 135000 miles on my 95 and just replaced the clutch for the first time but i am not 17 and do not jump off the line at lights if you take care of any car and maintain it it will last for ever
Old 03-23-2006, 03:12 AM
j4k3
holla

Originally Posted by JPW0504
I have 135000 miles on my 95 and just replaced the clutch for the first time but i am not 17 and do not jump off the line at lights if you take care of any car and maintain it it will last for ever
i dont drive like that either. you cant just jump into things like that and think everyone my age drives like an idiot. i drive a crx with a ls swap right now thats a pretty quick little car, if i wanted it would get up and go. but, i keep the rpms under 2500 and do the speed limit everywhere. i baby my cars so much now that my girlfriend complains about me driving too slow, taking too long to get some where etc. i dont plan on beating on anything i get, i might take it on the beach or in some mud. a little bit of mud, like ONE TIME but thats it.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
slim pickins
Registered Member

slim pickins has disabled reputation

look its a toyota man! it will last for ever if u give it tlc but i got a 1990 4runner myself with a motor that only has 15,000 miles on it lifted on 33's great suv and the truck has 200,000 but that dosen't mean anything to a toyota the only reason i wanna get rid of it is cuz i wanna a full size pickup.....hit me up 4,000 takes it
Old 03-27-2006, 05:41 PM
j4k3
holla

Originally Posted by slim pickins
look its a toyota man! it will last for ever if u give it tlc but i got a 1990 4runner myself with a motor that only has 15,000 miles on it lifted on 33's great suv and the truck has 200,000 but that dosen't mean anything to a toyota the only reason i wanna get rid of it is cuz i wanna a full size pickup.....hit me up 4,000 takes it
i dunno about 4 grand. how about you can have my car.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:01 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

This is kind of off the topic, but didn't you post a thread about getting a pocket bike because your license was taken for six months?

Quick Reply: 4 runner questions