Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT: My Bodywork and Paint skills for your b series turbo parts..

Old 10-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Fl1pSde 101
FL1PSDE 101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTT: My Bodywork and Paint skills for your b series turbo parts..

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
its not as slam packed as it usually is but its steady...

And are you telling me you still havent gotten any money from when that lady smashed your integra ? thats some freaking bullshit.
yeah I still havet got any money.me and joey just left court last friday so joey knws wats goin on.......it is bullshitthat its taking this long.on top of that im moving out of state and only thing that's keeping me from moving is my car.I hope joey can hook me when I do get some money...since I've been taking my car to u guys since I don't trust other shops...........I hope I can get my whole car painted before we move..........................................plus I have to sell the 4door unfortunately before we move... r u boostin the ef?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:57 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by Fl1pSde 101
yeah I still havet got any money.me and joey just left court last friday so joey knws wats goin on.......it is bullshitthat its taking this long.on top of that im moving out of state and only thing that's keeping me from moving is my car.I hope joey can hook me when I do get some money...since I've been taking my car to u guys since I don't trust other shops...........I hope I can get my whole car painted before we move..........................................plus I have to sell the 4door unfortunately before we move... r u boostin the ef?

man that really sucks, cant believe the insurance company is dicking you like that. And yea im going to boost the ef, im just gonna plan on keeping the car now, want to finish it and have some fun with some boost.

Originally Posted by grgazn
just to get an idea, how much do you think a decent scrape on a del sol quarter panel would run me if i had cash? just wondering.
if you could send me a pic of it that would be great. depending on what color it is, the location of the scrape would depend on if i needed to blend into the surrounding panels or not. but normally, just to repaint an entire 1/4 pane, no bodywork,without blending is normally around 300-350,depending on the color that is. Materials differ per color, if its a pearl, metallic, etc.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 10-25-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Fl1pSde 101
FL1PSDE 101

Fl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond repute

the ef is really clean.....did u paint the skirts and the plastic pieces? came out really nice when i saw it on the road....i definitely miss drivin' a boosted car. How much boost u gonna run?
Old 10-26-2008, 06:43 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

well the car doesnt really have sideskirts, its just the lower rocker panel. But i have some ek sideskirts that i am going to fit to the car and install. All the plastic pieces have been painted, yes. I miss a boosted car as well, boost is all dependent on if i have a spare block, haha. If i have a spare block than ill run 12+ on the stock block until it blows, than put the new block in and turn it down a bit.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:52 AM
Fl1pSde 101
FL1PSDE 101

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
well the car doesnt really have sideskirts, its just the lower rocker panel. But i have some ek sideskirts that i am going to fit to the car and install. All the plastic pieces have been painted, yes. I miss a boosted car as well, boost is all dependent on if i have a spare block, haha. If i have a spare block than ill run 12+ on the stock block until it blows, than put the new block in and turn it down a bit.
lol yeah true dat.I may have a spare boost controller at my parents house..adjustable to reach 50 psi.lol!So many people trying to race me in my 4 door. I wish i didnt have to sell it before we move,but cant take 2 cars naw mean. what parts do u have already as far as piecing together your kit?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:01 PM
ant*
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

Hey rick I have some beast turbo parts for u. Look me up in the parts4sale section.

I have a type r yellow 96 ek hatch that I wanna put my 99 front on and get it color matched. 7573058914
Old 10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

look like some good parts. but i wont be able to use the manifold or downpipe. need to retain a/c in the car, appreaciate the offer, i guess i should have specified that when it came to turbo manifolds. i could use the wastegate and the injectors though, let me know if you want to work something out.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:33 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

up.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:18 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Old 10-31-2008, 06:43 AM
santanard
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

Wish i had a kit,you do some nice paint work.

Quick Reply: WTT: My Bodywork and Paint skills for your b series turbo parts..