Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Selling the last bit of my Tools and Boxes

Old 03-06-2012, 12:14 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling the last bit of my Tools and Boxes

Yeah. I'm asking $200 for the top and bottom portions.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:57 AM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

aibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond reputeaibohphobia has a reputation beyond repute

$650 Firm come get everything!
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 AM
calisol
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

bump for a good guy!

tool box sold!!!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:18 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Thanks Cali. Box is sold. Still got some tools left.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:49 AM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Morning/Afternoon Bump. Prices are pretty Fair. If you need more pics and what not. LMK
Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Night Bump. Gotta update what I have left. Would like to sell remainder of tools for a bulk price.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:18 AM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Snap-on Side Cabinet in the process of being restored. If full restoration is finished, the price will go up. Grab it while it's cheap! These prices, honestly, I haven't seen any other place where the tools are in this good of shape for the price I'm listing them for.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:31 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

$475 FIRM for all the remainder of the tools. I'm removing the Side Cabinet. I have it stripped down for the restoration. If you see anything in the above list that isn't pictured, Text me
Old 03-19-2012, 05:12 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Bump
Old 03-27-2012, 09:33 PM
aibohphobia
Registered Member

Night Bump

Quick Reply: Selling the last bit of my Tools and Boxes