Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

George mason students

Old 09-02-2004, 05:35 PM
ghetto waggon
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ghetto waggon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: George mason students

interest died in GMU motorsports due to an oncoming of american rice among other raggedy cars with immature drivers.

we are starting a new group based out of mason called import theory. we don't plan for this to be recognized through the school but it will be much more selective in terms of which cars are involved.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:17 PM
publicenemy137
Banned

publicenemy137 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a third year student. import theory? Well if you guys let 240s in, some 240s w/ sr20det's, silvia fronts, etc... will be there. Non-rice.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:21 PM
vassili95
Banned

vassili95 is an unknown quantity at this point

The new parking decal is gay as F. Another $160 wasted for a space not even guarranteed. Also went to get a new ID card 'cause they mess up my last name...now the card is yellow...which is another design from the Spring 04 release...now you can recognize them noobs on campus and me..

Peace....
Old 09-02-2004, 08:25 PM
ghetto waggon
Banned

you lost me?
the window hangers are white and green
I havent seen a bumper sticker yet, but if you give a shit about your car, why you going that route?

parking is horrible though. i noticed now on tues thurs theres actually like a "staging line" to wait for people to follow to their cars...lovely

hopefully the parking deck will open sooner than later and I can have the back row all to myself again
Old 09-02-2004, 08:50 PM
vassili95
Banned

Yea...it reads confusing.

I think the window hangers are gay. I had my "static sticker" on the inside near my inspection stickers and it was perfect.

The "GMU ID Cards" are now different from last year. Instead of the green....during Spring 04 semester we were given new ones. Now.they have changed to another color...like yellowish.

Peace...
Old 09-02-2004, 08:53 PM
ghetto waggon
Banned

oh i didnt know there was another set, i just have the "old" (new) gnumber card from last semester
Old 09-03-2004, 06:25 AM
publicenemy137
Banned

yea they have a card, total new system so you don't use your social securiy # anymore. G ID crap. Registering online sux too, they keep closing classes and shit, so I dropped my stat and tried to register for another BECAUSE they said they had seats available and even had the checkbox to register. Then they gave me some stupid "L1 Link error" so I couldn't register. Now the class I dropped is closed, even though it's not even full. So now I'm only taking 12 credits, wanted at least 15. FUCK MASON! Cheap ass bastards, can't believe they even charge you 20 cents for water in the jc. And why oh why did they close chick fil a, that was the only decent restaurant there
Old 09-03-2004, 09:32 AM
vassili95
Banned

Originally Posted by publicenemy137
And why oh why did they close chick fil a, that was the only decent restaurant there
..so true.

They even added flat screen TV's at the entrance of Innovation but can't get money for F'in parking spots.....I love Merten but he def takes gay financial decisions.

Peace...
Old 09-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Dr. On Point
NOVAS FINEST

Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point

I hate this fucking school. How come you can't force add classes this semester? I am lucky that I could bullshit enough teachers to get my way. The got brand new computers in the lab's, tossed the old brand new computers and there still isnt enough seats...............

Side note --- The dumbasses that extorted my tuition at Mason, bought
brand new computers, tossed the old ones and there still isnt enough for
everyone. So witht that being said here is the serial numbers on the new Dell's for a copy of Windows Pro if you want a free copy ---------

XPB7H-BDBRQ-FXXYF-XPKYB-BHDTM
Old 09-03-2004, 12:34 PM
publicenemy137
Banned

thank you dr. on point.

Those flat screens are nice, but no one is going to watch em standing up. I'd sure love to jack it... And yes, they definetly need more computer labs. A couple small ones isn't going to do it for the biggest college in VA. VTech has the empo, it's about 10-15 times the size of GMU's innovation hall. Hate having to wait for a computer during peak time

Quick Reply: George mason students