Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New to VaDriven, NoVa area

Old 10-21-2009 | 06:39 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha
Default Re: New to VaDriven, NoVa area

Originally Posted by darkn3s
will you be my friend?
Old 10-21-2009 | 07:05 PM
POS DSM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Originally Posted by darkn3s
Tits or GTFO
Old 10-21-2009 | 07:05 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Flite
Now that I have your attention, let me just say that there isn't going to be anymore flaming of anybody new in their introduction threads. I'm not saying you need to powder their nuts for them, but at least let the intro threads go on without being wrecked. It is not beneficial to this site to have new people chased away. If you're going to chase away members from this site, you'll be banned. Now you's fuxing with Sung's skrillaz. This is your warning.
You are a pre-02er. Did you fall and hit your head? Us originals are supposed to have zero tolerance for these newly registered retards.

I rolled out the womb smarter than 99% of the people that join here. The ones that get flamed usually bring it on themselves.
Old 10-21-2009 | 07:08 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Originally Posted by POS DSM
Tits or GTFO
L O Mutha Fuckin L.
Old 10-21-2009 | 07:13 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

all jokes aside, would be nice to see a smijjin more maturity when it comes to shit like this, i mean talk of dak touching, spooning, and arguments about dicks vs chicks meets is cool in my book, but can we keep the shit talking to in person just voicing my sad, but somewhat amusing response to all of this.
Old 10-21-2009 | 09:02 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

fuckin noob.
Old 10-21-2009 | 09:09 PM
User 102020
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
You are a pre-02er. Did you fall and hit your head? Us originals are supposed to have zero tolerance for these newly registered retards.

I rolled out the womb smarter than 99% of the people that join here. The ones that get flamed usually bring it on themselves.
This.

I haven't been here since pre-'02, but long enough. The trash that rolls in here nowadays isnt worth keeping around. It gets worse and worse every year, and I don't think that's just me imagining things.

The ones that have a good head on their shoulders DO usually make it, believe it or not. The ones that don't either learn quickly and change their ways...or never come back.
Old 10-21-2009 | 09:17 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

hi im new
Old 10-21-2009 | 11:04 PM
POS DSM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Tits or GTFO
Old 10-22-2009 | 06:11 AM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

there isnt too much newb bashing but if some faggot comes in and tries to recruit people to their shit tyte 4banger racing team trying to hold it down, they are at our mercy.

Quick Reply: New to VaDriven, NoVa area