Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 mazda rx7 stock

Old 09-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Default Re: 1993 mazda rx7 stock

Thats a bit more than 300 dollars of dent pulling. It needs a whole paint job to look right and 85k is a lot for these engines; a lucky & well taken care of 13B lasts 100K tops. 12K would be fair if it was cleaner and less miles.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Trinidad James
All Gold Everything

Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James

Originally Posted by Dillweed
Thats a bit more than 300 dollars of dent pulling. It needs a whole paint job to look right and 85k is a lot for these engines; a lucky & well taken care of 13B lasts 100K tops. 12K would be fair if it was cleaner and less miles.
Lol it's only dents on one panel and they're not even that bad i can see it costing 300 to fix and paint it. There is only one panel that needs to be painted, and thats the quarter panel the whole car doesn't need to be painted. 12k is a decent price.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:58 AM
power2weight
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default 1993 mazda rx7 stock

Yeah these cars are always up for sale, bone stock... Under 90k... And under 15 grand? How many of you even have 10 grand cash to make an offer to him? cause your not gonna get a loan.

Op glws, I think your price is fair for a vadriven post..
Old 09-15-2013, 05:55 AM
coupemen
Registered member

coupemen has disabled reputation

thanks guys, yes the dents are minimal, as far as painting the whole car, that would be new owners discretion

engine been rebuilt about 30k miles ago, clutch grabs tight, no whines, etc

my friend can rebuilt these in few hours or so, just got to keep everything precise and metric and make sure seals sit good,

i love the car and if it dont sell, it dont sell not the end of the world
Old 09-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Troll Hunter
Registered Member

Troll Hunter has disabled reputation

I have had a few few rx7's the last one I have is up for sale on here now. Also ive worked at a body shop I can fix that damage and have that spot blended in a few hours its not that bad. Price wise its a fair price considering what this car cost new and its condition. But just like with my rx7 your not going to get what its worth, and most people who actually want this wont have 12k and the ones that do have that cash or credit wont want to take the chance on the car being exactly what you say it is. I suggest getting the mirror and side fixed and painted first before you sell just so you can get what its worth. Or do like me and say Im not going to spend that money and selling it at a price that it sell for. If I wasnt in a spot where I need a car with more space I wouldnt even dream of selling mine. Hell you know a rx7 just isnt a car for tire kickers or people with low incomes anyway. They are for people who know how to deal with them and love them and have the money to keep them running. I say fix the cosmetic spots and try again GLWS
Old 09-15-2013, 12:45 PM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by coupemen
thanks guys, yes the dents are minimal, as far as painting the whole car, that would be new owners discretion

engine been rebuilt about 30k miles ago, clutch grabs tight, no whines, etc

my friend can rebuilt these in few hours or so, just got to keep everything precise and metric and make sure seals sit good,

i love the car and if it dont sell, it dont sell not the end of the world
So, your original post says please don't ask me endless questions. You're selling a car that has obvious damage. Suck it up and answer any questions thrown at you, if you're actually trying to sell your car.

You also mention that its a 20 year old car, and to not "except" a brand new car. Well, since its has body damage, one could assume by JUST fixing and painting the fender thats fucked up, your 20 year old paint is going to look like crap next to new paint.

LASTLY, you claim that the engine was rebuilt 30k ago. Thats not listed in your original post, and only made after someone mentions that the life of the engine on this car is coming to an end, per the assumed average life these engines typically have. Can you provide documentation of this rebuild? And why not mention this in your original post? That is a very important piece of information to just omit. These cars do go for a lot. Unfortunately you have one that needs a bit of work, and there are too many "holes" in what you've provided for information, which in all honesty isn't even that much.

It also looks like the front AND rear pass. side 1/4 panels have dents, going off of the last picture in your original post.

Might I also add that there is another RX7 on here with a LOT of work done to it, for $2000 more than your stock, body damaged listing.

Last edited by WutupYo; 09-15-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:53 PM
coupemen
Registered member

nailed it^ as matter of fact i wouldnt drive the car to certain places, put stuff in, etc because its small tidy car,

its a weekend toy

where are you located at troll hunter? what shop
Old 09-15-2013, 07:59 PM
coupemen
Registered member

@wutupyo yes youre right, i will answer any questions any interested buyer has

no documentations for rebuild

i personally prefer stock sports cars, especially fd rx7

i have a toyota inline 6 to go fast in, in my other car, so this is my eye candy pretty much
Old 09-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Troll Hunter
Registered Member

Troll Hunter has disabled reputation

Im in linthicum near 32. I do not work for a shop anymore. I have a desk job now, plus the house I bought didnt have a garage like the house I moved from or other wise I would offer to fix it at a decent price. So like I said this car is worth fixing those spots to get its full worth if it is a turbo car. And like wutupyo said to show some documents and to confirm some things as well would help alot. I think if you would have listed it for 7k or got the body fixed and a respray you would do better. GLWS bro
Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM
coupemen
Registered member

thats true, but then again, i would need a big loot to let this go anyway, because one day will come when ill be wanting another one, clean, stock one and i can see now, itll cost me a pretty penny, so i am still considering if i should just keep this around, would save me money in long run