Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

{VB} TNT Tinting

Old 01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
EH3_SOHC
for alarms/rmt-strts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation
Default Re: {VB} TNT Tinting

Originally Posted by Stroke-it
Cobra4B, those look great!

I know that all places have ups and downs, and I don't want people who have had a good experience with them to second-guess themselves.

In the end, everything turned out fine, the owner wasnt rude or upset (at me at least, he yelled at some guy for not touching the rear windows like he was supposed to) and it got fixed.

I just want to remind people that its always best to look out for these kind of things
ok not being funny about this thread but if the windows tested 45% then thats not really the tinters fault. new cars all come with a very light tint in the glass which will make 50% A little darker. but ummm yea ive tinted about 10 cars in my life and i did 2 perfectly and i guarantee that if someone brought me glass not on a car it would be my third prerfect tint job. its alot easier out of the car.

EDIT: i still say FUCK TNT
Old 01-06-2009, 11:24 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Hahah do you keep your camera in your pocket all the time
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by EH3_SOHC
ok not being funny about this thread but if the windows tested 45% then thats not really the tinters fault. new cars all come with a very light tint in the glass which will make 50% A little darker. but ummm yea ive tinted about 10 cars in my life and i did 2 perfectly and i guarantee that if someone brought me glass not on a car it would be my third prerfect tint job. its alot easier out of the car.

EDIT: i still say FUCK TNT

I realize about the front windows, there is like a 7% limit up or down in VA.

The MAIN thing I was pissed about is that the back windows werent even touched.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

^^ not that its an excuse, but scraping back windshield tint and not ruining rear defrost lines SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS SSSS, i don't run any tint, but when i did have it i had to take it off, and it is not fun!

no excuse for what he did though
Old 01-07-2009, 07:13 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
^^ not that its an excuse, but scraping back windshield tint and not ruining rear defrost lines SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS SSSS, i don't run any tint, but when i did have it i had to take it off, and it is not fun!

no excuse for what he did though
oh no, not the rear windshield, the 2 rear door windows.

The rear windshield is 35% and its staying that way.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:27 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

I made sure that they were all fixed right, nothing was messed up and proceeded to let him know that if I had to come up there again for ANY reason, there would be a court date.
They fixed your car and you threatened him with a lawsuit. Classy.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 AM
fascelica
WheelWhore

fascelica will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vmspionage
Yea right. When someone tries to pull one on you, you gotta be on the upper hand! In his case, i would have done the same!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:21 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Did you read the post? this was the 4th time i was up there for stupid shit. Time and money lost, not to mention me having to go to court now because they never fixed it right.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Did you read the post? this was the 4th time i was up there for stupid shit. Time and money lost, not to mention me having to go to court now because they never fixed it right.
Obviously I did because I quoted you and posted a relevant comment. Did you read what you posted? Because you said
In the end, everything turned out fine
And now you just said
not to mention me having to go to court now because they never fixed it right.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

Obviously I did because I quoted you and posted a relevant comment. Did you read what you posted? Because you said

And now you just said
I found out I still have to go to court because the officer who gave me the ticket doesn't come back to work until tomorrow, which is my court date. So now I have to present it in court.

Quick Reply: {VB} TNT Tinting