Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lazy Dayze Hookah Lounge

Old 04-04-2006, 10:53 AM
tiki240
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Re: Lazy Dayze Hookah Lounge

I HEARD MY NAME AND CAME RUNNING
Old 04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
DJWURM
skinny white boy

DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiki240
I HEARD MY NAME AND CAME RUNNING
OMG! u gotz good ears!

Last edited by DJWURM; 04-04-2006 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MerF
Is it tiki-ish?
no, it's not. most everyone i know thats been there have said that its not a good hookah bar and that it's expensive.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:53 AM
turbo9mm
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point

haha i would just have to check out it for the hell of it at least it sounds pretty chill.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:58 AM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr.2
no, it's not. most everyone i know thats been there have said that its not a good hookah bar and that it's expensive.
Well everyone has their opinion, I didnt think it was expensive at all. 12 bucks for star-buzz, and thats not bad. Other places I have been were 20 bucks or more. And thats 12 bucks if you stay for 30 minutes or 5 hours. They will keep putting hot coals on and let you just chill. And they are open till 4am, so people have something to do late night also. It keeps the buzz goin if you have been drinking too.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:00 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

I would just say if you like hookahs give it a shot and if you dont like it then fine. But I will still give em the . I will probably hit this place up again, if anyone wants to meet up and i can show you how to get there. it would be cool to chill and meet some people from drag too. PM me if you are interisted and we can figure something out.

Last edited by DonVizMe; 04-04-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
jester
sexy party!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

Last edited by jester; 04-04-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Trookie
Registered Member

Trookie is an unknown quantity at this point

$12 is actually pretty overpriced. I've always paid $8 anywhere I went (VT, Richmond, Bmore). Here in Richmond, they sometimes give it to us for free if we order food. Or they'll bring out free hookahs, I guess so we can sample other flavors.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
98formulaLS1
Registered Member

98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough

Guys, that place sounds freakin AWESOME! Ima GOIN!
Old 04-05-2006, 10:51 PM
DonVizMe
green box is back!

Originally Posted by Trookie
$12 is actually pretty overpriced. I've always paid $8 anywhere I went (VT, Richmond, Bmore). Here in Richmond, they sometimes give it to us for free if we order food. Or they'll bring out free hookahs, I guess so we can sample other flavors.
Well these guys just opened like a month ago, and did you pay $8 for starbuz? If so then it was cheap, but i have heard of some places charging up to $20 for it. Before I say anything else I will say I know this is drag but here it is anyways. I didnt put this up here to be bashed blah......blah........blah. I just wanted to give others in the 757 area a heads up on it, if you dont like it or just want to talk shit then dont post. I am probably just beating a dead horse anyways, so thanks for reading. And those who would like more info on it or directions just PM me or I will just check the thread. (I have better directions now)

Quick Reply: Lazy Dayze Hookah Lounge