Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gas?

Old 12-24-2004 | 07:28 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Gas?

Originally Posted by BadBOra
Maybe it me knowing i can hit the pedal harder since i have more gas huh?
Strike 1 - YoUr UsErNaMe
Strike 2 - Your post.
Strike 3 - Your signature.

You're done.
Old 12-24-2004 | 07:35 AM
DarkUserX
X-zact Driver

DarkUserX has disabled reputation

cmon give the guy a break, hey man most people that i know that street race usually put in 3-5 dollars worth of gas, that way they can do multiple runs and not have all the weight. oh and i wouldnt use pump gas, get some race octane, or some airplane fuel.

Last edited by DarkUserX; 12-24-2004 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-24-2004 | 08:07 AM
JBub
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

yeah dude, go get some airplane gas!
Old 12-24-2004 | 10:03 AM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by DarkUserX
cmon give the guy a break, hey man most people that i know that street race usually put in 3-5 dollars worth of gas, that way they can do multiple runs and not have all the weight. oh and i wouldnt use pump gas, get some race octane, or some airplane fuel.

Your an idiot also

*edit* are you black...Is that why your screen name is dark user
Old 12-24-2004 | 12:07 PM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JBub
yeah dude, go get some airplane gas!
HAAHAH gnarly...

.. and the only reason I'm replying is in hopes the thread creator responds. I can only hope.
Old 12-24-2004 | 12:47 PM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

on the 1/4 mile, weight is a bigger factor since less weight gives you faster acceleration.
On the highway at cruising speeds, it's not going to affect you as much. Some high speed cars will add a bit of weight to keep the car down at speeds over 200mph.
Old 12-24-2004 | 02:47 PM
DeepFreeze
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WS6
on the 1/4 mile, weight is a bigger factor since less weight gives you faster acceleration.
On the highway at cruising speeds, it's not going to affect you as much. Some high speed cars will add a bit of weight to keep the car down at speeds over 200mph.
correct. however, a full gas tank has no effect on top speed. it only takes longer to get there. physica people.

it would take a trailer to prevent some kind of top speed. at this point, it becomes drag limited, not gearing.
Old 12-24-2004 | 04:27 PM
nismo

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Originally Posted by matt067
so if i run it on E does that mean i can beat you?

you drive a Saturn. My grandma could walk faster than your car on an "empty' tank of gas
Old 12-24-2004 | 09:00 PM
DirtyEF
EF turd

DirtyEF is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nismo
you drive a Saturn. My grandma could walk faster than your car on an "empty' tank of gas
hahahaha wow what a comedian. what do you drive? an s-10 xtreme, ohhh wow you could really beat me with your apc intake, get that from walmart? wanna race and see if im as slow as you think?
Old 12-24-2004 | 09:10 PM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by matt067
hahahaha wow what a comedian. what do you drive? an s-10 xtreme, ohhh wow you could really beat me with your apc intake, get that from walmart? wanna race and see if im as slow as you think?

nismo powered s-10 extreme?

Originally Posted by spic
Strike 3 - Your signature.

hahaha i just noticed that, ('http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?fg=000000&bg=CCCCFF&migration=1&imag e=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/698000-698999/698486_37_full.jpg', 575, 461);

Quick Reply: Gas?