Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Street racing ticket in Manassas

Old 10-15-2011 | 07:06 PM
1daktchplz
Registered Member

1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz
Default Re: Street racing ticket in Manassas

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
the price should have been impounded bike/ whatever you were driving, they take peoples cars in drug busts. they should take cars because of street racing.
100% agree.. stupid skreet scracer...going to get fucked.
Old 10-15-2011 | 07:08 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Dudenhymer
Not complaining at all, my fuck up i'll pay the price.
Well, you are going to, lol

I admire OPs honesty, lol!!
Old 10-15-2011 | 08:10 PM
Dudenhymer
Registered Member

Dudenhymer has disabled reputation

Yes I am very lucky the car wasn't impounded then auctioned off... Judge can still do that though so i'll more than likely sell it before that happens.
Old 10-15-2011 | 08:13 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

please lawyer up.

listening to dickhats on drag regarding anything important is unwise
Old 10-16-2011 | 06:54 AM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Well that's a givin..... lawyrin up.... but any ways you'll get fucked with or without a lawyer
Old 10-16-2011 | 09:23 AM
twinturbomeow
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

lawyer up, i got a wreckless street racing last august. Tried so hard to get it dropped, had court last month, officer didnt show up =], prosecutor dropped it to speeding. be prepared to spend like 2500. I did 200 hours of community service, took a safe driver program, and lifestyles and learning course, also took my good grades with me as well.
Old 10-16-2011 | 10:25 AM
Pharm0r
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

pm sortaflush.
Old 10-16-2011 | 03:36 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
pm sortaflush.
he is king when it comes to getting out of trouble.
Old 10-16-2011 | 07:09 PM
1PT-SICK
Registered Member

1PT-SICK has disabled reputation

Just went through this last week....cop got me for "street racing" but really all i did was a ricer flyby to let the bov go pshhhhh next to a car. Yes it was very ricer of me I know.

I thought i could get a lawyer and get it dropped since he didnt pull over the other guy, didnt go over the 45mph speed limit, and didnt break traction. But since i have a horrible driving record that f'd me. My lawyer did get it reduced to reckless driving. Still have to pay $1084 in fines, 90 days restricted license, and 1 year probation. I got lucky that they didnt take the license for longer and I pretty much begged for restricted. The probation is whats going to kill me.

How's your record? thats gonna play a big role after you get a lawyer.
Old 10-16-2011 | 08:06 PM
Dudenhymer
Registered Member

Dudenhymer has disabled reputation

I'm @ -1 right now on pionts. It's been a couple years since my last moving violation which was just failure to obey traffic signal or something.
Every 2-3 years I end up with a speeding ticket.
I've never been convicted of any reckless driving or racing tickets.
My last serious charge was the same type of thing as this on a military base. It was a B.S. charge, went to court down in Richmond and it got reduced to improper driving. I'm not sure if charges show up on a driving record or just convictions, anyone know?

Quick Reply: Street racing ticket in Manassas