Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

False floors

Old 07-20-2004, 11:11 AM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation
Default Re: False floors

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
Thank god.
i cried a little bit inside when you said that.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:32 AM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

i laughed for a good minute straight when i read that
Old 07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Boosted2003
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
Thank god.

Me too. Most everyone in virginia are Ignorant dumbass's. I feel sorry for anyone that has to live in this state for rest of your lives. Not very many people on drag will make anything of themselves. Probably including you too.

Last edited by Boosted2003; 07-20-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:33 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

ha ha ha ha ha....

Old 07-20-2004, 03:27 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I had a false floor in my prelude.. the false floors the easy part.. i cant remember what i used, it was either plywood.. or light fibreboard.. something wood and not too heavy..

i had a trunk so it might be different but all i did was put a huge piece of poster board in trunk and cut it to fit.. then put the cut piece on the board and use it as a stencil

i also cut a whole in the center and put plexiglass in it to show my amps.. used a thick silicone resin to hold the glass in

carpeting was simple too.. just take a big chunk of carpet and wrap it around, cut it a few inches longer than the stencil so you can fold the edges (Make sure cut the wood a few mm smaller than the actual trunk), glue it all over or just pull it really tight, staple it down on the bottom..

Last edited by flow fx; 07-20-2004 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:23 PM
I4Stang
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

sounds interesting. take pictures, keep us posted.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:30 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
Me too. Most everyone in virginia are Ignorant dumbass's. I feel sorry for anyone that has to live in this state for rest of your lives. Not very many people on drag will make anything of themselves. Probably including you too.
Oh, the irony, the irony!
Old 07-20-2004, 04:52 PM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

That'd be fab. I am starting on it this thursday. If you really don't mind helpin let me know. [/QUOTE]

So you have the tools and all already? thats cool lt me check my schedule
Old 07-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Boosted2003
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Oh, the irony, the irony!

The irony that know one has ever meet you. You are just one of those white colored children that never seen the sun. You only have friends through the internet. Second, I have already something going for me. Cisco job in florida. 35k a year + benfits+ 4 weeks paided vacation+ 30 hours a week. Not bad I would say for being 19 years old.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

TAH WORELD IZ CARAZIE!!!

Quick Reply: False floors