Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

looking for my bike!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Zen
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen
Default Re: looking for my bike!!!

Originally Posted by gotturns
wrote me a bad check i still have the title but no bike or money ill post a pick or 2
Is his name/address/any info. on the check at all or was it a stolen check?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:06 AM
chappe
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

^^ WHAT HE SAID.... PPL who do shit like this must PAY... on the streets! ya dig.... i would whip this dude's ass with my broke ass arm on a sling if he did that to me.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Vern
turbo on 2 wheels

Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern

why in the hell would you even take a check for that much anyways?!?! thats just stupid.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:01 AM
95RogueM3
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Vern
why in the hell would you even take a check for that much anyways?!?! thats just stupid.
Somebody had to say it.

If it was a bank check, thats easier to accept thinking all is well. I would NEVER take a personal check and give the goods before the check has cleared.

For the last 2 sales I have made ($20k+ BMW and '01 Honda F4i) I was given cashier's checks. Neither of the vehicles went anywhere until I called the issuing banks to verify the bank check was A) Legit and B) Drawn on certified funds.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Vern
turbo on 2 wheels

Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern

yea i could see that, that would make sense, but i wouldnt even take a personal check if i was selling something for $50! let alone a 07 gixxer!!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:31 PM
rollingstock
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

sure he doesnt live in york?... i know a jimmy but with a different last name.. but starts with a B.. was looking at almost the same gsxr at mcd's awhile back when i rode by.. even tho i know the "so called" owner of that bike.. his bike is just like ur down to the exhaust.. skinny, blond hair kid, looks like hes 15?.... or is the jimmy a short, dark colored haird guy?..

pm me if any of this sounds anything like him......again have no fucking clue but just guessing
Old 06-17-2008, 03:49 PM
chappe
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

i really hope you catch this dude.. my advice, dont even call the cops... make him pay... beat the living SHIT out of him.. say until YOU get tired of beating him and watching his bitch ass bleed... make him regret what he did....
Old 06-17-2008, 06:51 PM
gotturns
Registered member

gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns

not looking for neg comments!
Old 06-18-2008, 12:05 AM
soloboy
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Police really cant do much , The guy could have the bike, tell the cops he was about to give u the check but realized you didnt want the check so just gave u cash. Now if you had a contract saying he gave u a check and blah blah blah you would be fine. But a bike with no title aint really much these days, they still sell for decent money. Just bc if people dont want to finish paying loans off they just sell the bike with no title and then all you have to do is pay 800 bucks for a clean title and a new frame and which frames out on it, not much to it.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:06 AM
soloboy
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chappe
i really hope you catch this dude.. my advice, dont even call the cops... make him pay... beat the living SHIT out of him.. say until YOU get tired of beating him and watching his bitch ass bleed... make him regret what he did....
I 2nd that. Make him pay u more than u sold it to him for or tell him some b.s story about your laywer said this and that... lol

Quick Reply: looking for my bike!!!