Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

noyan engines

Old 04-28-2009 | 05:12 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: noyan engines

so are they liquidating the ones they have? I was just on the website the other day and they were having a 20% sale till june 6th. now the website doesn't come up.
Old 04-28-2009 | 05:22 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
so are they liquidating the ones they have? I was just on the website the other day and they were having a 20% sale till june 6th. now the website doesn't come up.
they are selling motor's they have in stock. mainly zc's. f20bs and non turbo nissan motors and a few jdm 300zx motors.. noyans has another shop which is in NJ. where all the containers they import, are being sold to them and all the motors being sold thru them. the motors they have in stock, you probably can get them cheaper. but not certain
Old 05-14-2009 | 07:58 AM
visualmadness
Registered Member

visualmadness has disabled reputation

NOYAN IS NO LONGER SELLING MOTORS.....THEY ARE ONLY EXPORTING SHIT NOW! I went there and spoke with the owner.....
Old 05-14-2009 | 08:06 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by visualmadness
NOYAN IS NO LONGER SELLING MOTORS.....THEY ARE ONLY EXPORTING SHIT NOW! I went there and spoke with the owner.....
did you not read anything i posted
Old 07-17-2009 | 07:59 AM
baynedo
Registered Member

baynedo has disabled reputation

noyan engines are garbage. A friend ordered a d15b that i put in his civic coupe. the timing belt was chewed up by a locked up water pump. The motor ran hot and the thermostat stuck open. Then we lost the shipping money because they wanted us to drive the motor back after they delivered it so he lost that 100 bucks. Second i ordered a f22 vtec for my fathers car and they never sent it, and they only answered 2 phone calls, they didnt return any... so my credit union got the money back...
JEI is cheaper and relieable.

Last edited by baynedo; 07-19-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: words
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:14 PM
va240dude
Registered Member

va240dude has disabled reputation

I will vouch for JEI all day long
Old 07-18-2009 | 08:24 PM
wright
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright

JEI!
I have been dealing with them for a long time and I have never had a problem, and if I were to have an issue with something that I bought from them I know that they would make it right.

I called Noyan a few times looking for a B20 when JEI was out of them and I could not get anyone on the phone at Noyan. I left a message and never got a call back.
Old 07-19-2009 | 01:03 PM
K20Pwr
Registered Member

K20Pwr K20Pwr K20Pwr K20Pwr

Originally Posted by baynedo
noyan engines are garbage. A friend ordered a d15b that i put in his civic coupe. the timing belt was chewed up by a locked up water pump. The motor ran hot and the thermostat stuck open. Then we lost the shipping money because they wanted us to drive the motor back after they delivered it so he lost that 100 bucks. Second i ordered a f22 vtec for my fathers car and they never sent it, and they only answered 2 phone calls, they didnt return any... so my credit union got the money back...
JEI is cheaper and relieable.
Wow, sorry to hear about that shit. That would fucking push me over the edge!
Old 07-21-2009 | 09:50 AM
wewturbo85
Registered Member

wewturbo85 has disabled reputation

never been to jei but none of my friends or myself have had any problems from noyan. My engine ran really good, so did all my friends.

Last edited by wewturbo85; 07-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-06-2009 | 07:54 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

who is JEI?

Quick Reply: noyan engines