Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Feb 9 Last points race w/BCC

Old 01-26-2003 | 07:01 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

dragger to autox. I just want to have fun. #46 with the wagon.
Old 01-26-2003 | 07:21 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

35. i'll be there if i haven't started the swap yet, which probably means you'll see me.

azrakain, we all try to park in the same general area so don't be a stranger.
Old 01-26-2003 | 07:51 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

newbie with wrx wagon #45
Old 01-26-2003 | 10:20 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

TTE:
You picked a good event to go to. You should try to get a bunch of the other guys to come out too. the BCC runs very smooth events. I'm currently working w/ them to see about the dragva autox. i'm praying they will help us out.
Old 01-27-2003 | 04:20 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by lightningd
TTE:
You picked a good event to go to. You should try to get a bunch of the other guys to come out too. the BCC runs very smooth events. I'm currently working w/ them to see about the dragva autox. i'm praying they will help us out.
Let us know if there is anything that we (TTE) can do to help with teh dragva autox. I'm trying to get more of the guys to sign up or come out to watch. I know two others are def. coming to watch and they may sign up. I have had tons of fun watching, now its time to have the fun you guys have been having We may follow trip down so we'll park near ya.
Old 01-27-2003 | 08:43 AM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

ill be watching from the side lines..
Old 01-28-2003 | 08:29 AM
K20ASi

K20ASi is an unknown quantity at this point

ill be ther if i get my licence and my grads are good
Old 01-29-2003 | 05:53 AM
Red_Top
Registered Member

Red_Top is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there, I'm number 32. Why won't you be driving Bandit? What about team Cone??? A light pole could not of done that much damage.....you got pictures?
Old 01-29-2003 | 03:32 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

wanna bet??? $5697 worth of damage...and you know how they claim to have 5 mph bumpers??? i found out that that is all a bs claim...

pics in this post....should be getting the close up of under the hood later on tonight....
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=5363

down and out for a good while...month or two
Old 01-30-2003 | 08:48 AM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

I may not be able to race. My clutch went out and I am in the process of putting a new one in. I will need to have about 500 miles on it before I race again. That seems unlikely at this point but who knows.

Quick Reply: Feb 9 Last points race w/BCC