Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who is Ether Tuning?

Old 12-13-2009, 05:28 PM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kidinatype_s has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who is Ether Tuning?

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
I had her out last night messing around on 460.
I wan't to play.... I say we both hit it and see who spins more in the 20 deg. weather lol
Old 12-13-2009, 05:39 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
I wan't to play.... I say we both hit it and see who spins more in the 20 deg. weather lol
waste of tires!
Old 12-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Ha ha!! I gotta get some sticky tires. Spinning sucks! Hows your car coming along? You coming out this coming weekend? I'll be up there if I can fix the little stupid issues on my car.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by DSMdtrain
I am planning to move back to Western Va in the next few month and have heard from a friend of mine there is a new tuning and dyno location in Wytheville. They are called Ether Tuning and specialize in Evo/Dsm & Subaru tuning with an AWD dyno. Now this is all just hear say to me but can anyone actually prove this place exists?

You should also check out foreignmuscle.com. Dave the tuner is getting over 600 whp on stock 4g63 bottom ends... pretty sick! I'm pretty sure that is who I am going to use. They are located in Fredericksburg.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:13 PM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

Ha ha!! I gotta get some sticky tires. Spinning sucks! Hows your car coming along? You coming out this coming weekend? I'll be up there if I can fix the little stupid issues on my car.
yea few little thing to do, like fix my rear mount, center my intercooler, also fix where it sticks out the bottom just really bugs me....

edit: and a few goodies coming later when I order her x-mas gifts...lol
Old 12-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

yea few little thing to do, like fix my rear mount, center my intercooler, also fix where it sticks out the bottom just really bugs me....

edit: and a few goodies coming later when I order her x-mas gifts...lol
Sweeeeeet!
Old 12-13-2009, 06:31 PM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

Sweeeeeet!
Yea, Few other things planed, but thats top secret....
Old 12-14-2009, 05:45 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I had her out last night messing around on 460.
Well then i think you need to let me know next time
Old 12-14-2009, 10:18 AM
VIR EURORALLY
Registered Member

VIR EURORALLY has disabled reputation

Hmmm. I'm curious about this. What type of EM tuning does the shop do? Is the tuner certified in the types of EM used? Brand and model of said AWD dyno? Experience in tuning outside of "I can do it!"

Not sure how good business will be supported by Subaru in that area. Then again what about the Evo? I believe there was at one time a shop in or near Bristol. Is it still around? Could be a sign of the market in that part of the state. JGY does good out there, but thay have a niche market in the Nissan's out there.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 AM
DSMdtrain
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by VIR EURORALLY
Hmmm. I'm curious about this. What type of EM tuning does the shop do? Is the tuner certified in the types of EM used? Brand and model of said AWD dyno? Experience in tuning outside of "I can do it!"

Not sure how good business will be supported by Subaru in that area. Then again what about the Evo? I believe there was at one time a shop in or near Bristol. Is it still around? Could be a sign of the market in that part of the state. JGY does good out there, but thay have a niche market in the Nissan's out there.
I am definitely curious about the dyno. Seeing as there isn't an awd dyno in the area I think it could benefit them. Although there isn't a big interest awd tuning in the area that it could hurt them. But if they are good at what they do I would think they could pull some from nc and other states. The only info I got from my friend is they are familiar with 4g63s and subies.

Quick Reply: Who is Ether Tuning?