Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 vx clean

Old 03-18-2014 | 08:13 PM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default Re: 94 vx clean

Originally Posted by jdm93lseg
Why car is clean price is obo you always start high its all stock unmolested which is hard to find and runs and drives good with ac
No,Lemme explain where you went wrong. I`ll tell you whats wrong with the price and why. It`s ok, you`ll come out of this a lil more educated...or butthurt, prolly butthurt.

First off, yes we all understand that you want some breathing room for negotiations however there is a difference between realistically pricing things and insanely pricing things. Now this may not necessarily be your fault, you could be under the influence of other inflated threads that might make you think this sort of crap is ok, but it`s not. Don`t worry we`ll get to those threads soon enough.

See the problem starts with the word "clean" and "has ac". I`ve noticed this trending in other Hondurps and for some reason they feel as if it excuses delusional sales tactics. See to the rest of the world it`s just another honda that happens to be in one piece...more or less. As for a/c, we expect that shit to be there....it`s not some sort of awesome super rare option that you can charge extra for. You Hondurps think that just because the car hasn`t been destroyed it justifies these absurd price tags, which is false. Now if we were talking about something that held some sort of collector appeal this would be a completely different scenario but sadly that simply is NOT the case. No, sorry it will not fall into that category no matter how badly you want it to. The only people who collect hondas usually are the same folks being served removal notices by the county for having their yards junked up with broken cars.

Now here we are with this average, no frills no thrills econocar that is in all reality "dime a dozen" being priced $2000 over value. Now when normal people give themselves breathing room for an obo price it would only be a few hundred dollars tacked on to the price tag of a vehicle that is only worth a few thousand at best. If you don`t then you end up doubling over the vehicles actual worth and then falling into this whole genre of bullshit cars with bullshit prices...."You....this is you...."

See when people like you start putting 3k price tags on cars like this it puts out the wrong message. All of a sudden all these little broke ass, trailer dwelling children start coming out the wood work with $1100 cars thinking they can slap a ridiculous obo on it and get away with ass raping each other for one anothers life savings. Before you know it we have cataclysmic landslide of shit that then sweeps through the classifieds. Wave after wave of retardedly priced bullshit hondas, all because people such as yourself have no fucking clue what their car is actually worth. Scared shitless of coming to terms with the fact that they either overpaid for their econobox and refuse to take a loss due to stupidity or somehow think we the people of driven would allow such mockery of our classified section.

Last edited by Hooch; 03-18-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Fuckin Bill
Old 03-18-2014 | 08:14 PM
DC2NoVA
Registered Member

DC2NoVA has disabled reputation

1200 cash
Old 03-19-2014 | 04:02 AM
jdm93lseg
Registered Member

jdm93lseg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hooch
No,Lemme explain where you went wrong. I`ll tell you whats wrong with the price and why. It`s ok, you`ll come out of this a lil more educated...or butthurt, prolly butthurt.

First off, yes we all understand that you want some breathing room for negotiations however there is a difference between realistically pricing things and insanely pricing things. Now this may not necessarily be your fault, you could be under the influence of other inflated threads that might make you think this sort of crap is ok, but it`s not. Don`t worry we`ll get to those threads soon enough.

See the problem starts with the word "clean" and "has ac". I`ve noticed this trending in other Hondurps and for some reason they feel as if it excuses delusional sales tactics. See to the rest of the world it`s just another honda that happens to be in one piece...more or less. As for a/c, we expect that shit to be there....it`s not some sort of awesome super rare option that you can charge extra for. You Hondurps think that just because the car hasn`t been destroyed it justifies these absurd price tags, which is false. Now if we were talking about something that held some sort of collector appeal this would be a completely different scenario but sadly that simply is NOT the case. No, sorry it will not fall into that category no matter how badly you want it to. The only people who collect hondas usually are the same folks being served removal notices by the county for having their yards junked up with broken cars.

Now here we are with this average, no frills no thrills econocar that is in all reality "dime a dozen" being priced $2000 over value. Now when normal people give themselves breathing room for an obo price it would only be a few hundred dollars tacked on to the price tag of a vehicle that is only worth a few thousand at best. If you don`t then you end up doubling over the vehicles actual worth and then falling into this whole genre of bullshit cars with bullshit prices...."You....this is you...."

See when people like you start putting 3k price tags on cars like this it puts out the wrong message. All of a sudden all these little broke ass, trailer dwelling children start coming out the wood work with $1100 cars thinking they can slap a ridiculous obo on it and get away with ass raping each other for one anothers life savings. Before you know it we have cataclysmic landslide of shit that then sweeps through the classifieds. Wave after wave of retardedly priced bullshit hondas, all because people such as yourself have no fucking clue what their car is actually worth. Scared shitless of coming to terms with the fact that they either overpaid for their econobox and refuse to take a loss due to stupidity or somehow think we the people of driven would allow such mockery of our classified section.

Yea but see this is where your wrong it my price and I will get it for this car. See I know kbb is 1600 but their is a demand for eg hatchbacks so price goes up and yet they where mass produced it is getting hard to find hatchbacks that are stock in good shape. I wold love for you to find a stock haychback with working ac thats in decent shape for kbb value beat you cant.
Old 03-19-2014 | 04:03 AM
jdm93lseg
Registered Member

Dam I hate typing on my phone
Old 03-19-2014 | 05:17 AM
SlvrSpec
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Yea but see this is where your wrong it my price and I will get it for this car. See I know kbb is 1600 but their is a demand for eg hatchbacks so price goes up and yet they where mass produced it is getting hard to find hatchbacks that are stock in good shape. I wold love for you to find a stock haychback with working ac thats in decent shape for kbb value beat you cant.
Actually KBB is $1,112 , you keep inflating your price
Old 03-19-2014 | 06:54 AM
Richmond
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

The demand for "eg hatchbacks" is a very, very small niche group of cocksucking Honda faggles. The problem is, they have no fucking money. Inflating the value is counterintuitive. Jump off a cliff, fuckface.
Old 03-19-2014 | 07:07 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Omg you cant go by kbb get the fuck off my thread
No, faggot. This isn't a classic car, this isn't some old, rare exotic. It's a fucking honda civic and it is far from a 40,000 mile granny's car (there was one on here not long ago and it actually did justify the high price). KBB absolutely does apply and your shitbox is worth $1500 tops. If you get more for it, it is only because you tricked some hondurr faggot on whip-its into paying your overinflated price. Now get the fuck off of darg with this noise.

Hooch I fucking lost so hard. Must spread as usual.
Old 03-19-2014 | 07:15 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

One owner car w/ maintenance records…sure I would pay that price
Low mileage car…sure I MIGHT pay that price (assuming carfax backs mileage)
Car with an extreme amount of mods that is well built and from a reputable person…sure I would pay that

HOWEVER, you are none of the above.
Old 03-19-2014 | 07:27 AM
TurboTASTIC
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC

Originally Posted by Hooch

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hooch again.

OP, it's not a "bad" car IMO..but when everyone is telling you the price ain't right, there's usually a reason. Just adjust the price, sell the car, and move on. Glws.
Old 03-19-2014 | 07:52 AM
jdm93lseg
Registered Member

Yup that fine dont want it dont buy it simple as that

Quick Reply: 94 vx clean