Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

where to get my block sleeved??

Old 11-12-2002, 04:02 PM
PWRVTEC
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Hey guy quit jinxing me....
Old 11-12-2002, 04:10 PM
h0mesk1let

h0mesk1let is an unknown quantity at this point

let abucus put some darton sleeves in. GE isnt as full proof as they say they are. Plus Ted is an ass.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:12 PM
PWRVTEC
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by h0mesk1let
let abucus put some darton sleeves in. GE isnt as full proof as they say they are. Plus Ted is an ass.
Ted is cool. Well at least to me.. Matter of fact I just bought a headgasket from him today.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:23 PM
h0mesk1let

h0mesk1let is an unknown quantity at this point

When your a satisfied customer who is looking to spend money, im sure hes a nice guy. Hes not cool when you try to explain that something is seriously wrong with your block and start asking exactly what he is garunteeing. Every day they change a policy on what you should use with the "A++++" blocks. First your suppose to use cometic, then stock bored out, then torque it to 82ft lbs or is it 78ft lbs. They dont know, and if they do they dont express it very well. On my GE form it says Cometic headgasket 82ft lbs with ARP headstuds. Now they are saying dont use cometic and they say they never said to use it. I dont care if they have problems, I just want them to take responsibility and step up to the plate and fix what is wrong. If I have to spend one penny out of my pocket getting my block redecked or spend money shipping it, Ill bash there name all over H-T. Ill let yall know the final outcome.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:56 PM
PWRVTEC
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

Originally posted by h0mesk1let
When your a satisfied customer who is looking to spend money, im sure hes a nice guy. Hes not cool when you try to explain that something is seriously wrong with your block and start asking exactly what he is garunteeing. Every day they change a policy on what you should use with the "A++++" blocks. First your suppose to use cometic, then stock bored out, then torque it to 82ft lbs or is it 78ft lbs. They dont know, and if they do they dont express it very well. On my GE form it says Cometic headgasket 82ft lbs with ARP headstuds. Now they are saying dont use cometic and they say they never said to use it. I dont care if they have problems, I just want them to take responsibility and step up to the plate and fix what is wrong. If I have to spend one penny out of my pocket getting my block redecked or spend money shipping it, Ill bash there name all over H-T. Ill let yall know the final outcome.
Word I feel the pain man....I have been worried lately but I am praying that it will go good...
Old 11-12-2002, 07:38 PM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

abacus ....they are on point....100 bucks a hole