Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

TT LS1 in a Chevy Nova - Nice build-up

Old 02-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: TT LS1 in a Chevy Nova - Nice build-up

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I'm just saying in comparsion to modern SFWD Honda cars.

We have four cylinders running 8 second passes in a 'street trimed car.'

Once the domestic street cars get more modern technology for these cars, they'll be faster. Yellow Bullet, most cars are very nice but have silly things like 60-1,t4-67s, manual boost controller, funny ways of pulling timing.

It's not a insult by anymeans. If I had the funds, I'd build a turbo v8 to stuff into something worth mentioning. For now, I dont, so a little four cylinder is all I got.
Bub.... this was a budget build in a muscle car. Check out any of the 1000+ rwhp F-body and C6Z06 builds etc. They use top of the line tech and have boost by gear setups and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Id like to see an 8 second street car w/ a 4-cylinder.... vs. I can acutally show you 8-second Corvettes you could truly daily.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Bub.... this was a budget build in a muscle car. Check out any of the 1000+ rwhp F-body and C6Z06 builds etc. They use top of the line tech and have boost by gear setups and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Id like to see an 8 second street car w/ a 4-cylinder.... vs. I can acutally show you 8-second Corvettes you could truly daily.
and like I said, bub. Check yellow-bullets forced induction section, most are using older stuff.

And I'm not getting into that topic with you. It's pointless. RWD>FWD. Duh.
More displacement > Less.

I'm perfectly content with a daily-able 10 second FWD car, IDK but anything that traps over 130 is scary

(edit, actually had time to read the thread. haha. i ordered that exact turbo for my car tonight. )
Old 02-24-2010, 04:55 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Just go buy a ZR1.... 10 second quarters and 130+ traps off the showroom floor with a 3/36 bumper to bumper warranty and 5/100k powertrain coverage
Old 02-24-2010, 05:48 AM
Citium2012
Home, finally

Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012

One thing I wish imports made was more torque... torque is the fun part. Cool car.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:08 AM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Just go buy a ZR1.... 10 second quarters and 130+ traps off the showroom floor with a 3/36 bumper to bumper warranty and 5/100k powertrain coverage
thats gay anyone can go buy a fast car, its better when u make the car fast duh!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Seeing how I made a little over 20 thousand last year and I live with my mom, I doubt she'd appreciate it if I came home with a 100,000 dollar car, IF the bank would sell me one.

Then, I couldn't afford insurance.

So, I'll get my satisfaction beating up on one, if i run into one, in my little white Integra. Even if it'll outrun me up top, beat me around corners and looks way cooler, I'll impress my 16 year old girlfriend and thats all that matters to me.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:19 PM
maxxo
Registered Member

maxxo has disabled reputation

Seeing how I made a little over 20 thousand last year and I live with my mom, I doubt she'd appreciate it if I came home with a 100,000 dollar car, IF the bank would sell me one.

So, I'll get my satisfaction beating up on one, if i run into one, in my little white Integra. Even if it'll outrun me up top, beat me around corners and looks way cooler, I'll impress my 16 year old girlfriend and thats all that matters to me.

oh my god, i think that something its more better if u don't write on forum.. only to your better consideration..
Old 02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Fried_Chicken
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by maxxo
oh my god, i think that something its more better if u don't write on forum.. only to your better consideration..
um...what?
Old 02-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Zack
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

My 16 year old girlfriend isn't impressed with my 1972 Ford pinto. But everything else, I can relate with 110%
Old 02-24-2010, 03:05 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Originally Posted by maxxo
Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
um...what?
Originally Posted by Zack
My 16 year old girlfriend isn't impressed with my 1972 Ford pinto. But everything else, I can relate with 110%
<3.
Thank goodness for someone who isnt half retarded.

Quick Reply: TT LS1 in a Chevy Nova - Nice build-up