Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just saw a maroon lotus elise on colonial? wtf?

Old 10-18-2005, 11:31 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just saw a maroon lotus elise on colonial? wtf?

and you think thats special? try living in NOVA in the area where i work i see about 5 of those every day in diffrent colors. two are silver/green color. not to mention i live a few miles from a ferrari dealer ship so i see the ferrari cup cars, lotus', maseratis and all sorts of goodeys flying up and down rt 28 and the local country club area!!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:34 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
and you think thats special? try living in NOVA in the area where i work i see about 5 of those every day in diffrent colors. two are silver/green color. not to mention i live a few miles from a ferrari dealer ship so i see the ferrari cup cars, lotus', maseratis and all sorts of goodeys flying up and down rt 28 and the local country club area!!

So are you all tryin to 1 up each other on the cars you've SEEN???? LOLERZ!!!11!!11

When you OWN one, then I'll be semi impressed.

OMGOMG I saw a lambooooooo1!!!111 I am teh coolerz!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:39 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

i guess im not the C@@LERZZ!!11!

but i merely saying that if you come up here all that BS becomes unimpressive. then you get into the houses around here....thats where all the "holy SHIT" and " OMG LOLLERSKIZZATESS!@@@!11noob!!!11 come in
Old 10-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Yeah, then northern VA people come down here and buy up all the property, get on all these committees and have stupid laws passed, and try to make everyone bow to their command.

Not to mention that when you ask anyone up there where they're from, they say "Northern Virginia". They don't say Arlington, or Fairfax, or whatever the city. They say "Northern Virginia" like they are saying "that's all you need to know".
Old 10-18-2005, 12:42 PM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Yeah, then northern VA people come down here and buy up all the property, get on all these committees and have stupid laws passed, and try to make everyone bow to their command.

Not to mention that when you ask anyone up there where they're from, they say "Northern Virginia". They don't say Arlington, or Fairfax, or whatever the city. They say "Northern Virginia" like they are saying "that's all you need to know".
yea i do say that as well but i always clarify with something to the effect of next to dulles airport! theres to many diffrent areas its not as easy as the 7 cities like it is down there. Buti do follow with all the property buying, dont knwo much about the commitees and all that tho
Old 10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Matt 5.9
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

i almost creamed my pants the first time i saw a 911 turbo..

as soon as you start to travel and drive more you dont even care about the cars you 'see'
Old 10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
Yea, your e-penis is bigger than mine.

I submit. You've seen more "cool" cars than I have.

Will everyone take the time to go to google.com, click "images", and search for "cookie".

Then put the url (address) inside of IMG tags here and post it....

Let's make it a joint effort, because lives in NOVA and see's more "cool" cars than everyone else in the world combined.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Archer
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Originally Posted by Cosmo

We also pay almost all of the taxes for the state of virginia, and get back very little of what we put in. Northern Virginia accounts for over 80% of Virginia's tax revenue, and we reap less than 20% of the benefits. That sounds like a pretty shitty deal to me.

And when someone asks me where I'm from I do say Northern Virginia, because that way I don't have to explain where exactly I live. If I were to say Vienna people would say "whats that close to???"
Old 10-19-2005, 03:39 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Sugar cookie for NOVA. Enjoy it, bitches. lol
Old 10-19-2005, 03:50 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

Originally Posted by Zero Cylinder
Yea, your e-penis is bigger than mine.

I submit. You've seen more "cool" cars than I have.

Will everyone take the time to go to google.com, click "images", and search for "cookie".

Then put the url (address) inside of IMG tags here and post it....

Let's make it a joint effort, because lives in NOVA and see's more "cool" cars than everyone else in the world combined.

dont be hatin

Quick Reply: Just saw a maroon lotus elise on colonial? wtf?