Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Protest on mods...

Old 02-27-2003, 05:28 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I would love to have a second chance. As sonn as the old sube is out of the garage. It is destined to never leave.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:18 AM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

if i was serious about running for money and stuff then yes id worry about what mods and where but right now im putting on whatever parts i can get ahold of casue my car doesnt just autox it also drags, i put on parts that will usually benifit both but soon i see ill have to decide between which way(larger turbo again maybe) which would end auto x pretty much.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:34 PM
turbochad

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by blah
I would love to have a second chance. As sonn as the old sube is out of the garage. It is destined to never leave.
Green brackets of death still giving you a problem. I told you I'd come over with my wire cutters and get that manifold off
Old 02-27-2003, 07:02 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

No, got them bitches off. The car is about done. It is just going slow. I had to cancel the dyno date with turbo-xs, and their next available is in May. I am thinking of finding someone ellse to tune it. I just want it to be faster than it is now. i am tired of my slow 4 dr. I want to be able to kick the little talons ass. I know i dont have much chance, but I can dream right?
Old 02-28-2003, 05:01 AM
turbochad

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by blah
am thinking of finding someone ellse to tune it. I just want it to be faster than it is now. i am tired of my slow 4 dr. I want to be able to kick the little talons ass. I know i dont have much chance, but I can dream right?
Tune it yourself!

You drove the talon sunday, you know what she can do. And that was a pretty shitty tune on it too. Way too much inital timing causing it to knock and pull timing back. I was in the middle of fixing it and I fouled the shit out of the plugs, runs like crap now. Hope to fix that this weekend, I've got 2 more sets of plugs and some new things to try. I'm seriously considering going to a standalone ecu system.
Old 02-28-2003, 03:23 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

i betcha its still faster than mine.....