Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Quick B18

Old 03-05-2004, 07:10 AM
superslick98
many issues

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
superslick98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quick B18

yes...the guy in quick b18 seemed cool and it seems to be one of the fastest hondas i have seen around... and jessyka does have a nice car..ppl don't like to admit it.....
Old 03-05-2004, 07:30 AM
JDM03
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by superslick98
yes...the guy in quick b18 seemed cool and it seems to be one of the fastest hondas i have seen around... and jessyka does have a nice car..ppl don't like to admit it.....
Thanks for saying that about QUICK B18. My husband is cool with people as long as they are cool with him. My husband told her that she had a BAD car (because she does) we don't know her personally but she sure does have a whole lot of people upset!?!?!? Of course where we are from people don't care for us much but most are just haters.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:59 AM
1DAking
Registered Member

1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JDM03
Where are you from?? What B18 do you have and what is it in?
I am from the area where everyone takes there cars to inline and barely anyone works on there own car. Northern VA. As to what b-series i had it would be JDM ITR and with minor work done it was a quick street car. But sadly i let me Gen 2 teg go to buy a hatch.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:55 AM
JDM03
Registered Member

I am looking into taking my car to inline just to put it on the dyno I've added a whole lot of parts and it need to be tweeked BAD. A friend of mine bought a GSR body and put a JDM ITR in it and it is SLOW......I'm thinking about trading my B16 for a GSR but haven't made my mind up yet. The dyno will help me make my decision. So whats your opinion on Inline?
Old 05-15-2004, 09:40 AM
1DAking
Registered Member

1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts1DAking is infamous around these parts

I am looking into taking my car to inline just to put it on the dyno I've added a whole lot of parts and it need to be tweeked BAD. A friend of mine bought a GSR body and put a JDM ITR in it and it is SLOW......I'm thinking about trading my B16 for a GSR but haven't made my mind up yet. The dyno will help me make my decision. So whats your opinion on Inline?
Inline is a great place if you have money to spend. Also it has some of the fastest cars in VA so i would definitely take my car there if i didnt do all my work myself. The only time i go to inline is for tuning and to buy parts. Another good place to get your car tuned is SGT racing. Hope this helps you.
Old 05-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

How did this thread get revived? haha.
Old 05-17-2004, 04:21 PM
BOOST FED 95Z
07 TL

BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation

I'm not sure I can't remeber who he bought it from some guy in Roanoke but it not even the same color as when he bought it or the same motor.
I think it might have been my old hatchback.
Scott
Old 05-18-2004, 06:52 AM
JDM03
Registered Member

Hey Scott yeah I'm pretty sure it was yours.... there was a Scott and a Luke, but I can't remember which he bought it off of? Newayz it has came a long way since he got it....have you ever brought your car down to NB?
Old 05-18-2004, 02:42 PM
BOOST FED 95Z
07 TL

BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation

Hey Scott yeah I'm pretty sure it was yours.... there was a Scott and a Luke, but I can't remember which he bought it off of? Newayz it has came a long way since he got it....have you ever brought your car down to NB?
Yeah I bought it from Luke and then yall bought it from me....It looks like it is doing pretty good....No I havent taken my car in about 3 years to NB. I always wondered when I saw you post if it was the same hatchback.
Scott
Old 05-19-2004, 07:40 AM
JDM03
Registered Member

Yeah he got it painted because everyone and their moms had a red one......but now he says he might paint it again because there was one up at the bridge about two weeks ago the same color (plantium). So if you don't mind me asking why don't you bring your car down?

Quick Reply: Quick B18