Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Cloaking Color Changing Cop Car

Old 12-03-2009, 06:50 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Default Re: Cloaking Color Changing Cop Car

Originally Posted by JROW
So call me stupid, but isn't it much easier to use a real undercover car with no markings, if you want an undercover car with no markings, rather than dumping a bunch of money into a car so that you can go back and forth? I mean, what is the real benefit of this?
Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
That doesn't cost us enough money.
You're not thinking like a public official...
Old 12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Well, an escalade that looks like its driven by a gang banger (big chrome rims etc..) is gonna call less attention than a stock escalade/under cover car. I guess that's their thinking...

My take on it is...if you wanna go undercover. Get a car that's actually under cover and doesn't make me tap my brakes just in case, and for once put a power plant in it so it can play catch up and kick ass if necessary.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:24 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by pbluva
Well, an escalade that looks like its driven by a gang banger (big chrome rims etc..) is gonna call less attention than a stock escalade/under cover car. I guess that's their thinking...
But this can still be accomplished without the dumbass heat graphics and whatnot. Eh, whatever. It's just our tax dollars.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:37 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

So call me stupid, but isn't it much easier to use a real undercover car with no markings, if you want an undercover car with no markings, rather than dumping a bunch of money into a car so that you can go back and forth? I mean, what is the real benefit of this?
Cops have split personality bro . Cool tweak but I want my money to go else where.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:51 AM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

What a stupid ass idea to hide the graphics.... Use e-ink sections or OLED sections and you're in business. What a great idea putting a heating element in a door where it can catch fire is...
Old 12-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

But this can still be accomplished without the dumbass heat graphics and whatnot. Eh, whatever. It's just our tax dollars.
Oh no I agree 100% don't get my wrong. Putting millions into a program that turns cop cars into computers isn't going to do anything, and neither is this...other than wasting it.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:04 PM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

If Cops really wanted to fool someone they'd roll around in a blacked out shitty puke colored honda civic with a built motor. Like the ones that some ricers think are the shit. I thought this was going to be on some inspector gadget shit where lights popped out. But I think this is pretty neat. I don't think it'd work out as a every cop type of car. Maybe for detectives or people in special units like the gang units.

Last edited by 3Point5SE; 12-03-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:12 PM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

full someone? like dick in ass?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 PM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by brandini
full someone? like dick in ass?
no, theirs also dick in mouth.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:16 PM
VroomVroom
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

theyre just doing it for the "wow" factor
retarded and a waste

Quick Reply: Cloaking Color Changing Cop Car