Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Corbin seats

Old 03-10-2006 | 07:12 PM
Flyin' Low
Whaaaat?

Flyin' Low is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Corbin seats

O, guess none of that...thanks...still getting my bike done tomorrow at your shop...

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
most newer honda sportbikes has pretty much NO padding in them, so a corbin would be a lil higher. also, most corbin seats force you to spread your legs a lil more when your feet are on the ground. something to consider if you are already having a tough time touching the ground. it's more prevalent on some bikes than others though.
Old 03-10-2006 | 07:18 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
most newer honda sportbikes has pretty much NO padding in them, so a corbin would be a lil higher. also, most corbin seats force you to spread your legs a lil more when your feet are on the ground. something to consider if you are already having a tough time touching the ground. it's more prevalent on some bikes than others though.
steve,some of us are used to having our legs spread apart a little due to other reasons>lol

got the tmaxx back together yet?i stripped my tranny out in the jato.hopefully fix it tomorow so we can rip shit up at trashmore sunday!
Old 03-11-2006 | 05:16 AM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

yeah man, she's ready to rip. i'll be at trashmore later today too. just picked up some more fuel. wanna buy a t-maxx? i have a spare....hehe

speaking of spreading your legs... i saw your russian friend down at the beach last night.....lol

i honked, but she just kinda looked at me funny.

Originally Posted by gilligan
steve,some of us are used to having our legs spread apart a little due to other reasons>lol

got the tmaxx back together yet?i stripped my tranny out in the jato.hopefully fix it tomorow so we can rip shit up at trashmore sunday!
Old 03-19-2006 | 06:10 AM
1320B4U
Honda Rider

1320B4U is an unknown quantity at this point

I know V8 Hunter uses corbin seats on his Ducatis... he claimes them to be the best
Old 03-19-2006 | 07:57 AM
RepairMan
none

RepairMan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one on my Harley and I put over 10k miles on it last year. I had a minor problem with the cover looking worn in a certain area and they recovered it with no problems.
Old 03-20-2006 | 07:48 AM
ijuslikefords
Banned

ijuslikefords is an unknown quantity at this point

Corbin makes an OK seat, but for the same money Sargents are better. lighter weight, better fit, keeps you closer to the tank, and depending on the bike, narrower in the front. I had a Corbin on my 929, a Corbin on my RC for 2 minutes, then got a Sargents instead ( at the track in Daytona bike week), Have a Corbin for my CBR1000, (for sale BTW, $100. the seat that is) and just got a Sargents to replace it.
Old 03-20-2006 | 04:49 PM
hybridreams
Go Skins!

hybridreams hybridreams hybridreams hybridreams

Corbin seats can be customized. They don't sell just one standard style. I had them do a "nose job" on the seat I ordered for my old R6. Thinner seat and more narrow in the front. They usually do that for us shorter riders. Loved that seat.