Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Vw And Audi Onwers!

Old 08-06-2003, 06:52 PM
60mm1.8t
slow ass vw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
60mm1.8t is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i really am drunk
Old 08-06-2003, 07:10 PM
DeezUU
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

besides that ... why would they PM you Jay ??? Are you the head guy out there ?? Seems to me like you are the last person likely to be welcome there ! ( although all are welcome ) And if anyone needs directions , I'm sure you'd spell something wrong and throw off the directions !

OK VAG people .... no need to IM or PM anyone .... just go to Bennigan's at Lynnhaven mall on Sundays at 2pm . Very simple . Very effective .
Old 08-06-2003, 07:11 PM
DeezUU
enya mouf

( by the way .... this is not breaking news to these people ! Most already know )
Old 08-07-2003, 04:56 AM
G60ING
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

We said it before and will say it again we'd appreciate it if you you forget where Lynnhaven mall is. If you want to have a club then be man enough to find your own dam spot.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:56 PM
hrdubs
Banned

hrdubs is an unknown quantity at this point

MIDOL FELLAS!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:00 PM
DeezUU
enya mouf

THE ROAD , jack .... hit it !
Old 08-07-2003, 04:13 PM
FSTPHKR
THE VW PIMP!

FSTPHKR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I got your Midol!

My SHIFT KNOB, Jose, POLISH IT!!!

Old 08-07-2003, 05:25 PM
hrdubs
Banned

I would like to know how you guys can talk about some one you don’t even know. Jay is a good guy and he is a sweetheart. Every car I have owned has been a VW so I understand them better than he does. But he is coming along.

He is not the best speller and that is why I’m HRDUBS.COM’s editor.

He has being quiet lately. I enjoy reading your post making your selves look like fools. do your thing let him do his thing and stop trying to make him look bad in front of the fellow dubbers and friends.
There is no need to split the group by taking HRDUBS to another spot please understand that!

Mary Beth Geer
Hrdubs.com
Old 08-07-2003, 05:27 PM
hrdubs
Banned

she said it not me!
Old 08-07-2003, 06:14 PM
va94corrado
Sketchy

va94corrado is an unknown quantity at this point

dudes, i got nothin but love for frank, deez, and ben and everyone else out at 757- everyone is soo cool out there, always willing to hook each other up and just be there and be a friend ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO VW's for instance:

when me and pops got a flat on the tahoe and had no idea where the jack was when we were at waterfest- noone left us there, you all waited patiently, and Koalton stepped up and changed it all on his own with very little help, then we all went to the show and had a great time.

hassan sold me full tailight set and a huge interior piece for 35 bucks-----which was a total steal--- and i didnt even have the money on me.

chuck installed my weitec kit no questions asked, then continued to mak sure there was no rubbing, and i liked the way it rode before we packed up shop.

ben came over today to help me put in a sensor in a passat, for free- what a pimp

will- well will hooks me up on a weekly 'corrado owning' basis.

chrissy- hooked me up with some free food the other night, psh and i wasnt expecting it, but i was incredibly grateful.

theres countless other times ive been hooked up by all of you.

JAY bought me some lunch one day- which i thought was pretty cool of him.

anyway the point of this post is to show you we may not be 'a club' but to be honest we have a lot of the same attributes that clubs have. the main difference is the way we treat each other like a family. Thats a rare hing to find even in tight groups of friends.

Obviously everyones had their feelings stepped on. Deez has been running a website since before i had ANY facial hair- for that we shouldnt be kissin his ass or anything, but thats not what he wants. He just wants a lil respect- and no trash or garbage on his web site hes been workin so hard on NOT TO MENTION SPENDING HIS MONEY ON. and hes still a stand up enuf guy to hook people up left and right, like carpeting my sub enclosure.

Ben partnered up with deez on the website, mainly on maintaining the forums. They spend a lot of time on the forums, and for ben vws are a way of life- literally he sells revo chips, and works on forums for 757dubs- thats about it cept for school. So his entire work life is VW and 757dubs forums.

when jay started the whole hrdubs site- he stepped on deez's toes. Deez has every right to be a little pisst off and feel resentment, because after all his hard work, bringing that website, and this group up from a couple of guys who called themselves 'watercooled concepts' to what it is today- a massive vw family- here comes someone with there own site, trying to change things and start there own club off of his creation.

Now hrdubs has a forum- which stepped on deez's other feet, and crunched ben's toes too. Why startup a forum and try to harm all that work that deez did??? we dunno.

But now he has apologized and even said 'my bad' that takes balls. Nothing is going to change just as the 757 boys said- so why feel threatened by the oncome of hrdubs? we shouldnt, nothing has to change, and our vw life and family as we know it can remain.

BUT imho theres no need to banish jay, he wants to be a part of our family in his own weird way. we will all f up and say stupid shit in our lives, what matters are the people that forgive us- im not asking u to slap him on the arse and say good race or anything, lets just do what we're here to do- love vw's and spread the dub love like the plague.

lets just forget jays mistakes, and all the stupid ish we all said.

just dont hug me- peace out -sketchpad

Quick Reply: Vw And Audi Onwers!