Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Happy 4th of July

Old 07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
SVTParatrooper
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper
Default Re: Happy 4th of July

Originally Posted by LLama
it's almost habit that most people in or WERE in the military have to throw that out there every chance they get as if they want the American people to kiss their royal ass. If the service was being done for the country, military personnel wouldn't be looking to get their pickle tickled by American citizens every chance they could throw the "i served" speech out there... besides, we pay taxes which means you're owed nothing. Furthermore, the military, most of the time, is a last resort thing for people that didn't pull college and don't want a monotonous job.
.....and you are a piece of shit for this comment alone. I'm not trying to e-thug here but I would absolutly love for you to talk this shit to my face. I'm over it though, I was just trying to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Carry on with your "Freedom of Speech" shitbag.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:22 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SVTParatrooper
.....and you are a piece of shit for this comment alone. I'm not trying to e-thug here but I would absolutly love for you to talk this shit to my face. I'm over it though, I was just trying to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Carry on with your "Freedom of Speech" shitbag.
and if it weren't true... you wouldn't have your panties in a wad.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:39 AM
SVTParatrooper
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

OK if you say so.....but if you do ever meet me in person please come up to me and remind me why you think this is true. Hell since you like running that mouth, for now on remind every prior or present service member you meet in person why you think this is true. I would like you too even go as far as reminding every person you meet face to face who has lost a loved one while they were serving in the military or who are now disabled from serving in the military why you think this is true. Damn even take it as far as explaining to every prior or present public service worker (Police Officer, Fireman, EMT, etc.) you meet in person why you owe them nothing because you pay your taxes.

Last edited by SVTParatrooper; 07-06-2007 at 04:52 AM.