Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Undercover Cop Alert

Old 09-11-2010 | 06:09 AM
The Guy
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Undercover Cop Alert

Hey op, I'll tell you a dead giveaway to spot an undercover cop. Their lights tend to flash when people like you drive by. That's how I can always tell. Dead fucking giveaway, bro.
Old 09-11-2010 | 06:27 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I bet he started out with a green box before he posted this thread... LOL!

If you're surprised to see an unmarked IMPALA, you'd be blown away to see some of the other things they have. I'm with Rich though--if you don't do anything overly stupid, you really don't have to worry about being bothered by them.
Old 09-11-2010 | 06:35 AM
CarsRFun
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

OP its unmarked not "undercover" .....
Old 09-12-2010 | 05:48 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
OP its unmarked not "undercover" .....
+1. I overlooked that, but good point.

...I was watching that DEA show the other day and the dude gets out of what I think might have been a newish M5 BMW.. or at least a 5 Series. Another guy was driving a Range Rover HSE.
Old 09-12-2010 | 07:00 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Op never fails to make himself look like a dumbass.

Oh wait that's cause he is.
Old 09-12-2010 | 11:58 AM
irfreddy
Registered Member

irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy

the guarented way to tell is they have government plates. and if theyre off-duty driving their own car you can still tell by a certain sticker.
Old 09-12-2010 | 12:13 PM
Delta Charlie
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

STOP BREAKIN THE LAW ASSHOLE!

Old 09-12-2010 | 12:16 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I bet he started out with a green box before he posted this thread... LOL! .
oh hell no...he was red the first week he became a member..
Old 09-12-2010 | 12:25 PM
CRANKWALK
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

op, was this "undercover" cop the one that got you?
qouted from op/'s fs ad: "Price: $1,200 FIRM! Got a DUI and need money for court fees. WEEKEND SPECIAL PRICE FROM NOW TILL MONDAY!"
Old 09-12-2010 | 12:27 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by gen2neon
op, was this "undercover" cop the one that got you?
qouted from op/'s fs ad: "Price: $1,200 FIRM! Got a DUI and need money for court fees. WEEKEND SPECIAL PRICE FROM NOW TILL MONDAY!"
i had forgotten about the garage painted miata for sale thread.

Quick Reply: Undercover Cop Alert