Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

STOLEN 1994 TURBO INTEGRA (VIRGINIA BEACH)

Old 09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
STAY TUNED
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED
Default Re: STOLEN 1994 TURBO INTEGRA (VIRGINIA BEACH)

yeah i just talked to JT, that was def my car he saw :/ wish somehow you would have known it was stolen.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Ill be in the lynnhaven area next week, if by some miracle I spot it ill call the popo's
Old 09-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Sadly, it's someone you know.

No offense but its someone who knew your setup or knew you personally, via a friend of a friend?

Check CarolinaHondas. You'll also be surprised at the balls of people now-a-days.. I bet your setup is in someones car right now.

Anyhow, there is a thread for this already. Sorry to hear about your ride.
Do you ever go out and hangout with other car people?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:45 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Jarrod

No offense but its someone who knew your setup or knew you personally, via a friend of a friend?
Yup, sad but true.

Pics of the girlfriend so we can see how shady she looks.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:59 AM
STAY TUNED
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

Originally Posted by Jarrod

Check CarolinaHondas. You'll also be surprised at the balls of people now-a-days.. I bet your setup is in someones car right now.

Anyhow, there is a thread for this already. Sorry to hear about your ride.
Do you ever go out and hangout with other car people?
thanks, ill check it out. and yeah your right. it prolly was someone i knew that knew i was out of town for that time period.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:46 AM
twinturbomeow
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

danm hope you find it bro, my turbo itr clone was jacked a few months ago but luckily i had lojack. It was stolen around 3-4am, I woke up to realize this around 5am, called the cops and told them my friend had my car and wanted to know where it was. They gave me the cars exact address lol so I went and dealt with the thieves my self. Car was at a shop in a nearby city about to be STRIPPED, i still dont park it in the garage haha, for future reference use lojack.

Last edited by twinturbomeow; 09-19-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:33 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Soooo your girlfriend said it got stolen at like 2am, and JT saw it at around the same time.

Why was she up at 2am? and did she call the poilce? sounds kinda fishy.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:35 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
danm hope you find it bro, my turbo itr clone was jacked a few months ago but luckily i had lojack. It was stolen around 3-4am, I woke up to realize this around 5am, called the cops and told them my friend had my car and wanted to know where it was. They gave me the cars exact address lol so I went and dealt with the thieves my self. Car was at a shop in a nearby city about to be STRIPPED, i still dont park it in the garage haha, for future reference use lojack.
Lojack dosent give the owner an adress for that reason. They only communicate with the police department. sweet bullshit story bro.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Fasterthanthem
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Lojack dosent give the owner an adress for that reason. They only communicate with the police department. sweet bullshit story bro.
You missed the part where he said he called the cops.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:46 AM
turbotyler
Registered member

turbotyler has disabled reputation

I dont need to lie i have no reason to. I never told them the car was stolen, I said my friend had it and i'd like to know where he took it. Im sure if i told them it was stolen they would have dealt with it.