Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stock or Modified paint job?

Old 10-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: lol

Originally Posted by skateviktor
mike that's besides the point-.-
not really, this thread is probably the second best means to an answer for OP. the first being a pm sent to rick or joey with images of the car attached. calling the shop wouldve been really vague and im sure would amount to whoever answered the phone saying "bring it by"

no sense in using all that gas for something that couldve been handled through a pm or a thread being made, so i cant hate OP for this
Old 10-08-2011, 10:31 PM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Stock or Modified paint job?

Yet he got the same response. "call the shop or stop by so you can tell us what your looking to get done." My point stands.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:48 AM
trickyricky

trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky

Yet he got the same response. "call the shop or stop by so you can tell us what your looking to get done." My point stands.
....but now I know it was them fo'sho' and won't be wasting my time or theirs. Other folks got it as well, no need to discuss this any further, right?
Old 10-09-2011, 08:51 AM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by trickyricky
....but now I know it was them fo'sho' and won't be wasting my time or theirs. Other folks got it as well, no need to discuss this any further, right?
Yea, you're right. Don't want any impostors giving you any wrong answers.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

He wasn't asking if they could do it, he was asking whether or not SoM actually did paint the car. Calling the shop and asking "did y'all paint a grey 4 door integra" would be vague and would probably amount to nothing. Again, providing pics was the best route to an answer for OP
Old 10-09-2011, 09:21 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I agree...I instantly recognized the car and was able to speak with the o.p.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 PM
PicovAndropov
Flatulence

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
He wasn't asking if they could do it, he was asking whether or not SoM actually did paint the car. Calling the shop and asking "did y'all paint a grey 4 door integra" would be vague and would probably amount to nothing. Again, providing pics was the best route to an answer for OP
You're right. My apologies to the O.P. Misread the original post.