Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Has anyone seen a SLR McLaren in the Richmoond Area?

Old 09-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone seen a SLR McLaren in the Richmoond Area?

i know of a slr mclaren from MD.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:43 PM
integr8ted
live by the 4 B's

integr8ted has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
That sounds like bullshit to me, but what do I know?
Sounds like people need to know wtf they are talking about before they call bullshit.He used to stay at the sheraton hotel on midlothian turnpike all the time.He financed he first jaguar from my boys lot then a yr later he started dealing with foreign currency.He bought a blk escalade on 26s for one of his bodyguards and bought a white ext escalade on 22s for his other bodyguard.So call bull shit when you know shit until then shut the fuck up.go do your research check thomas dales high school yr books. Better yet go up to star auto sales on Jefferson Davis Hwy and ask for sammy he will tell you exactly what i said.go to carrss and ask cory alexander about the impala he was working on when james got locked up.go to virginia truck refinishing and ask for nick let him tell you about the 2 door mercedes coupe he put lambo doors on for james brown and the others like the white phantom on white 24s.

I can't stand when Dumb fucks open their mouth ,don't live in the area,don't know the people,but swear someone is lying.call bull shit on that!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 08:52 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by integr8ted
Sounds like people need to know wtf they are talking about before they call bullshit.He used to stay at the sheraton hotel on midlothian turnpike all the time.He financed he first jaguar from my boys lot then a yr later he started dealing with foreign currency.He bought a blk escalade on 26s for one of his bodyguards and bought a white ext escalade on 22s for his other bodyguard.So call bull shit when you know shit until then shut the fuck up.go do your research check thomas dales high school yr books. Better yet go up to star auto sales on Jefferson Davis Hwy and ask for sammy he will tell you exactly what i said.go to carrss and ask cory alexander about the impala he was working on when james got locked up.go to virginia truck refinishing and ask for nick let him tell you about the 2 door mercedes coupe he put lambo doors on for james brown and the others like the white phantom on white 24s.

I can't stand when Dumb fucks open their mouth ,don't live in the area,don't know the people,but swear someone is lying.call bull shit on that!!!
How about I call you a faggot instead of a liar? Or maybe a lying faggot? E-thug it up "homeboy"
Old 09-04-2007, 09:00 PM
mAydAy
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

The whole James Brown thing is true. Not sure about this guys story, but thats pretty much it. Did a "currency exchange" pyramid scheme, had a bunch of ridiculous cars (that stood out, he first lived in a lower middle class neighborhood then he bought a second house on the block and had them all parked out front/in the yard, such a scene people were driving by to check them out). There was a bunch of articles and reports on him, even quite a bit of talk about him on here since many people on here had either had run-ins with him or had dealt with him in one way or another.

He had the SLR McLaren at one point. It also sat at McGeorge on display for a while before that.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
integr8ted
live by the 4 B's

integr8ted has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
How about I call you a faggot instead of a liar? Or maybe a lying faggot? E-thug it up "homeboy"
I expected that reply,Takes a real man to say shit on the net.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
mustang_girl
Banned

mustang_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.nbc12.com/news/state/4840286.html

http://www.nbc12.com/news/state/6581722.html

Thats all i can find on it. Just where he pleaded guilty and where they autioned his cars. Cant find anything on where he inheriated 11 Million dollars.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:10 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by integr8ted

Maybe if you didn't come across like a tard on the internet, maybe people wouldn't say things to you.

And yes...I will say it to your face.

PS - Before you call someone a dumb fuck, it's an "Aston Martin" not an "Ashton martin"

Last edited by Lord Humongous; 09-05-2007 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:19 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

"Say it to my face homie!"

I knew that was coming... and you know what? If you're ever in the area, let me know. I'll get nose to nose with you if you want. Would that make you feel better? I wouldn't call you a faggot, a dumbass, or a pussy on the internet if I wasn't willing to say it to you in person sweetheart.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:20 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Maybe if you didn't come across like a tard on the internet, maybe people wouldn't say things to you.

And yes...I will say it to your face.

PS - Before you call someone a dumb fuck, it's an "Aston Martin" not an "Ashton martin"
Amen to that!

Ten bucks says they met in jail. The guy the thread is about was the pitcher, and this guy was the catcher.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Fuzion
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

damn, well he had a good run while it lasted......fun one at that.

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen a SLR McLaren in the Richmoond Area?