Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

s-10

Old 03-23-2003, 07:08 PM
BRUTL 67
Mighty Mouse Powered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRUTL 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of heads you runnin?
Old 03-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

One quick question, hate to get off subject here ... but a while back didnt I read a thread that said you had already bought a L98 TPI motor? And swapped it in ... then said ... well the swap is finally complete and it wasnt fast enough now im going for twin turbo? I know this was said, but dont feel like searchin in the Archives for it. Now there is a carb in there? Cause now im all lost ... casue Ive heard people do the Carb to TPI conversions (Manny) but ... not vice versa. And also something about 305 Heads were put on for more compression ...

On a more off topic note ... BRUTL ... were you cruisin the strip today (sun. 3-23 ?) Cause I could of sworn that was your car and thats the first time ive seen it in person ... Thumbs up
Old 03-23-2003, 09:48 PM
REDS TTYPE
Buick turbo tweaker

REDS TTYPE is an unknown quantity at this point

headman makes full lenth headers that fit alot better than the hooker headers
Old 03-24-2003, 01:38 AM
SlidingS-10
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

no i said i was "planing on " running the tpi set up i had wich due to not have enouph money to run got sold .... im running 87 up cast 194 heads "fuelinjection heads" and all the longe headers made by any one run out the iner finder i cant run those with more than a 3in tire.... right now i got a 8 in rim and tire ... so there not going on .... i guess im just going with the shorties cus i tryed to get the ones i had in there and they dident fit...
oh and about the heads the only diff in a 305 and 350 head is the chamber size .. some 350 heads where 64cc but most where 72 :if i remimber correctily: but all 305 i have ever seen run 64cc 194ex 150in heads .... i have to run a intake made for the heads because there 87 up heads the 2 middle bolts go str8 down instead of going in at a angle... now i just need my drive shaft cut down
Old 03-24-2003, 08:44 AM
BRUTL 67
Mighty Mouse Powered

BRUTL 67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Broke Neck

On a more off topic note ... BRUTL ... were you cruisin the strip today (sun. 3-23 ?) Cause I could of sworn that was your car and thats the first time ive seen it in person ... Thumbs up
Yep, that was me. thanks
Old 03-29-2003, 09:28 AM
SlidingS-10
Banned

got the drive shaft in it and fixed all the lights ... its comeing along ... any one got a hi rise intake they wana sell ? before i buy a new one
Old 03-29-2003, 09:44 AM
LXative
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Well well well.........the turbo setup got thrown out the window eh? I was so looking forward to seeing it, to bad you couldnt afford it. Maybe you should have downsized from your doublewide trailer to a single wide.
Old 03-29-2003, 10:01 AM
SlidingS-10
Banned

dude you can suck my nut ... i dont live in a trailer like you do ok i also own my truck meaning i dont pay payments on it like you do your car ... just cus im not rich dont make me poor ok bitch ... by the way when i do get it dun ill race your little ss .... maybe i can show you how a carb set up can be .... oh yea also about the turbo stuff i couldent aford it your right its not like i said i allready had it and had it running it was a idea so fuck you and your mom
Old 03-29-2003, 10:13 AM
LXative
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally posted by SlidingS-10
dude you can suck my nut ... i dont live in a trailer like you do ok i also own my truck meaning i dont pay payments on it like you do your car ... just cus im not rich dont make me poor ok bitch ... by the way when i do get it dun ill race your little ss .... maybe i can show you how a carb set up can be .... oh yea also about the turbo stuff i couldent aford it your right its not like i said i allready had it and had it running it was a idea so fuck you and your mom
I guess you took the wheels off of your mobile home, so you dont call it a trailer anymore. Trailer, mobile home, whatever......its all the same dude. I am sure you own your truck also, I mean damn, you can find one of those BOXES with a good motor and in great condition, for what.........$750 at most? Dont get too proud there buddy. I own a turd too, but I just flushed that motherfucker down the toilet. You are gonna drive yours. To each their own. And by all means, come find me when the shitbox is somewhat in one piece.

Turbo'ing the fecal powered S10 was not an idea, it is what you told everyone that you were gonna do. Oh wait, you changed that like 4 times. Dont bullshit man, it aint worth it. Before you go around claiming you know vehicles as well as you do, you might want to brush up on your EDUMACATION first. I take it you didnt go to the prom on your senoir year.........since the 6th grade didnt have a prom. And I didnt need to know you had only one testicle, but thanks for sharing. You might get Heat excited, so you might want to refrain from talking in such homosexual manner.

Oh yeah, tell me Heat Jr........lets test your knowledge here........what part of a 5th generation Corvette is made with Blasa wood?
Old 03-29-2003, 03:15 PM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts
Default off topic

hey slidingsS-10

is your suburban white with "for sale" written on the back window?

If so, me and tonka toy saw you on bob white in ptown today while we were installing an amp in his 4runner.