Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tell me what you know about him??

Old 09-08-2005 | 01:25 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tell me what you know about him??

damn, so much for hoping he get discouraged with rwd and buy a honda.
Old 09-08-2005 | 01:40 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

that kid is a little punk bitch. he worked at pence nissan(one of my companys clients) and they fired his sorry ass. then his daddy came and begged for his job back for him. i talked to him on occassion and he was a compleat moron and compleatly car-tarded. he is also a huge ricer and his car is the gayest 240 on the east coast and it is very slow and un-driftable too.
Old 09-08-2005 | 02:45 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

After VMP when we went to Nopi...Id like to cut him.

He said that he could match the paint on the accord, and that he could have painted it better....I want to shove that wing up his ass....
Old 09-08-2005 | 02:55 PM
240trainee
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

I think that guy goes to JTCC, talked to him the other day. I think at VMP he was driving an S13, at least thats what he said he was driving. same color, with an S15 front end. He was talking to me yesterday how his KA has everything except turbo, and that it's fast. I haven't looked at the car besides driving by though. I have a KA, and I for one can admit its slow as crap, lol.
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:04 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

he cant paint he only worked at a body shop for like 2 weeks and they fired him and he was just a helper kid who cleaned up stuff and did usless crap he cant paint with watercolors.
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:22 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

master of the run-on-sentence.
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:38 PM
wheelman
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Poor Sean, I think he meant well, but his mouth completely outran his amount of intelligence. It doesn't shock me he's being hated on this strong on here. He was a nice enough kid at the shop but anyone he met r e a l l y hated him. Like I said, it was a shame 'cause he was enthusiastic about the car but just "exaggerated" the facts sometimes...ahhh well, ignorance is bliss I suppose........
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:45 PM
94ta_lt1
Registered Member

94ta_lt1 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha sean kid lol. He went to clover hill...a grade under me. He was always running his mouth about his car and tried to drive it like it was a manual whe it was auto. I saw his car crashed into the back of another car a few weeks ago though. I don't know if he got it fixed??
Old 09-08-2005 | 03:57 PM
GripSpec
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

he was at Car Toyz last thursday when i went to pick up a trunk lid from a guy that works there. He was telling them how he crashed it again the night before. Havent seen the car at jtcc since.

Last edited by GripSpec; 09-08-2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-08-2005 | 04:39 PM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

[QUOTE=wheelman] Like I said, it was a shame 'cause he was enthusiastic about the car but just "exaggerated" the facts sometimes...QUOTE]
simetimes ....all the time when we were at the cloverleaf drift event he said he had just changed pistons (he said he raised the compression or some bs) the day prior....and then asked us to change the piston rings for him...lol.....it really is sad