Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just in case you didn't already know...

Old 09-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Slicks are too expensive. We can't afford them.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:09 AM
saleen

saleen is an unknown quantity at this point

anytime yall get bitch's like that call me!
Old 09-10-2005, 12:46 AM
cimburke23

cimburke23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LOCO
then the hatchy on the trailer called mo out first, we try to sit it up and he says only at the track, then continued making many many excuses.

Hmmmm i know this guy, Lets see the car is by no means street legal, no tags, no nothing, it is sitting on slicks with skinnies in the rear, and he came from the strip, u get butt hurt because he wont go on a street? Yeah, ooo and let me remind you ..... you drive a probe
Old 09-10-2005, 12:48 AM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

LOOK BITCH, i fucking told yall dumbasses bring it to the track and we can race, not worth the chances to me to race on the fucking street, i dont need excuses, i said DOES IT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING STREET CAR. then u wouldnt even tell me anything about the car, much less i have 4 less cylinders too and we were starting to piss u off eh? shoulda said something then. u were annoying us too, i told u once at the beginning that i didnt race on the street and i didnt start talkin shit, u walked up and asked if i was trying to "run" and i said no get a fucking life and grow up. man up and bring ur shit to the track, then we will settle it

Last edited by spnamnt; 09-10-2005 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:51 AM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

o and u wanted to hit me? yea talk some shit again down there, cool guy haha fucking pitiful
Old 09-10-2005, 01:09 AM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by saleen
anytime yall get bitch's like that call me!

hey mike, that guy they are talking about is a friend of mine. Its a single digit car for the track, they had just got back from dinwiddie. These clowns come up to a hatch w/ lexon windows, wheel bar hookups, trailord and ask to race on the street. That like me asking you to race me in that yellow stang at your buddies house. Its like... whats the point. If they see a trailord race car at McDonalds one day and ask the crew of john F if he'd mine making a pass or 2 on the street. Have any of you guys driven a FWD w/ slicks? Those are youe streering tires... and slicks only like to go strait.

BTW, why are you guys talkin so much trash to him? I mean I have a street car and if you cant beat me why argue about wanting to race him?

Same car, but a street car. BTW.. I'm the guy w/ the yellow civic. You down for a highway run? Or you can run him tomorrow at the track or me if we end up goin.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Wangan_X

Wangan_X has disabled reputation

so i take it your running again? care to go again in a couple of weeks, i gaurentee i'll have something for you
Old 09-10-2005, 03:38 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

yea broad street is a huge waste of time and gas.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
hey mike, that guy they are talking about is a friend of mine. Its a single digit car for the track, they had just got back from dinwiddie. These clowns come up to a hatch w/ lexon windows, wheel bar hookups, trailord and ask to race on the street. That like me asking you to race me in that yellow stang at your buddies house. Its like... whats the point. If they see a trailord race car at McDonalds one day and ask the crew of john F if he'd mine making a pass or 2 on the street. Have any of you guys driven a FWD w/ slicks? Those are youe streering tires... and slicks only like to go strait.

BTW, why are you guys talkin so much trash to him? I mean I have a street car and if you cant beat me why argue about wanting to race him?

Same car, but a street car. BTW.. I'm the guy w/ the yellow civic. You down for a highway run? Or you can run him tomorrow at the track or me if we end up goin.
Single digit car? Bahahahaha. C'mon, you guys came all the way from Dimwindie to bring your trailered piece so you could look like hot shit at Broad. Then when a fucking street car wants to run you, you bitch out. Don't bring your piece if your not going to run. Comparing the car to a real race car? Don't flatter the guy. And last I checked, we weren't at McDonalds, we were at Broad. What happens at Broad? Oh yeah I forgot, just alot of shit talking from pussies.

And the last time I saw your car you were running 13s. Good luck beating Mo.

Last edited by Brian T; 09-10-2005 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:56 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by spnamnt
LOOK BITCH, i fucking told yall dumbasses bring it to the track and we can race, not worth the chances to me to race on the fucking street, i dont need excuses, i said DOES IT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING STREET CAR. then u wouldnt even tell me anything about the car, much less i have 4 less cylinders too and we were starting to piss u off eh? shoulda said something then. u were annoying us too, i told u once at the beginning that i didnt race on the street and i didnt start talkin shit, u walked up and asked if i was trying to "run" and i said no get a fucking life and grow up. man up and bring ur shit to the track, then we will settle it
Ohhhhh fucking no! You have 4 less cylinders! Wow, Mo was sans a damn turbo and you didn't see him whining like a bitch. You were talking shit like a punk. I mean we'd be fine if you said, "Nah I stick to the track," but you and your boys were walking around going, "Wheres this V6 Mustang at?" "C'mon bring this V6 Mustang out!" Then you got all tight lipped when we rolled by. Hell, you got all tight-lipped after we punked you out. Mo's at the track. Go look for him, but you won't see him in a street car.
Originally Posted by spnamnt
o and u wanted to hit me? yea talk some shit again down there, cool guy haha fucking pitiful
You weren't acting so tough when we were in your face. Don't bring your 11 second piece out and talk trash.

Last edited by Brian T; 09-10-2005 at 05:15 AM.